Filipino rotation video................

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Honestly thank you, but that watermark at DEAD CENTER of the screen is ridiculous.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Honestly thank you, but that watermark at DEAD CENTER of the screen is ridiculous.
After a couple minutes i didn't even notice it. BTW, they were playing using a local rule(common there) where if you had to kick and made legal contact you didn't have to get a rail after contact. Seen this in other Pino rotation matches.

Last edited:

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd like to see rule changes like ball in hand and shoot to the last ball. Keep a running total and last ball for the break or just last ball for the rack/point and break. Also since the first balls require the most pool to get at, maybe shoot from the 15 down. The last ball requirement would make a game of the low numbers.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd like to see rule changes like ball in hand and shoot to the last ball. Keep a running total and last ball for the break or just last ball for the rack/point and break. Also since the first balls require the most pool to get at, maybe shoot from the 15 down. The last ball requirement would make a game of the low numbers.
Not me. I like it as is.

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah so far nobody is interested although I can usually talk 'em in to last ball wins if it's a bar table. You can play one hole with the last ball rules too.