4 $ an hour in no mans land....

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I consider it as expensive in a place like kingman,Az where even the lizzards do not lay the eggs.
I am wondering whether I should stop at Redbarn Billiards and hit the balls are not.
Vagabond

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
vagabond said:
I consider it as expensive in a place like kingman,Az where even the lizzards do not lay the eggs.
I am wondering whether I should stop at Redbarn Billiards and hit the balls are not.
Vagabond

If the equipment is good, I consider $4/hour a very fair price.

Rude Dog

<---Dumb and Dumber
vagabond said:
Vagabond
I have no clue what you're saying vagabond, lol.

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rude Dog said:
I have no clue what you're saying vagabond, lol.

Hi,
I may be driving thru Kingman around 4th or 5th of April to go to BCA trade show in Las vegas.I am considering stopping in Kingman to hit some balls at Redbarn.I am not a gambler and usually I do not bet on the games.I play one pocket.I am not a good player either.Cheers
Vagabond

Last edited:

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
vagabond said:
Vagabond

It's a pretty good size place around 35,000 pop.

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
You have a copper mine and a prison up there.

Either of these sites employees are likely to spend a good deal of tim on the table, so you might just find a game or two :)

Dave

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I travelled thru that place many times in the last 17 years.In the begining I never stoped in Kingman.Subsequently I started stopping for a cup of coffee or some thing like that.Now I will be stopping to hit some balls.That is progress...
vagabond