Question about cues?

cab9379

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok I don't know if this is in the right area or not if it isn't sorry. Ok my question is I'm looking for an older Runde era Schon, or I was thinking of maybe buying one of Bob's cues straight from him. I have used the older R series Schon's and I like them I just don't know which one so any help would be appreciated.

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The old Schons are great cues, and Bob is doing super work now. The are a number of nice Runde era Schons for sale on the forum right now, as well as some new/slightly used Runde's.
Click on the "Search" button at the top of the page & enter "Runde era Schon", or "Runde cues", etc. You should find a path to a lot more info, choices, or even contact info for Bob thru members.
Good luck! Hope you find what you want.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok I don't know if this is in the right area or not if it isn't sorry. Ok my question is I'm looking for an older Runde era Schon, or I was thinking of maybe buying one of Bob's cues straight from him. I have used the older R series Schon's and I like them I just don't know which one so any help would be appreciated.

I'm not sure what you mean by "I don't know which one".

http://www.palmercollector.com/Schon/SchonFirstCataloScan.html

That link has pictures of all the R series cues. If you are only interested in playablity and not hung up on looks the R-1 will play just as good as the high end ones. The question is whether it rolls straight and how thin the shaft has become over the years.

Good luck