More bad press—another shooting

tenballjoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Q master Billiards in Virginia Beach shooting on March 28th

also a 19yr old was shot twice outside q masters a couple nights ago at 7:50 pm in hospital still but expected to make full recovery yeah two guys pulled up in a late model white infiniti and tryed robbing him...when he ran they shot him twice in the back one bullet went completely thru him and miracolusly didnt do much damage the other lodged in his small intestine...he had surgery at 3 am that night and is expected to make a full recovery my thoughts and prayers are with him and I hope they catch the Bastards who did it!

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This worst part is POOL has nothing to do with these shooting, It is the people that happen to be in or near a pool room.
But it will look like it is regular pool players who are the problem.

tenballjoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
that is true POOL has nothing to do with these shootings. In fact the local press around here on the news made it sound bad by saying more problems at Barry Bermans pool hall in Virginia Beach. The shooting actually took place in front of the sub shop 3-4 stores down in the same shopping center as the pool room. The only thing even connecting the pool room was the fact that the person shot and robbed was a regular at the pool room but the shooting happened in the same shopping center where there is a Big Lots , Dollar Store , Chinese Restuarant , Sub and Pizza shop , Burger King , and about 5 other stores and the news said shooting at pool hall! lol I guess it just sounded better for news