Keith Kue...has arrived

VolturiCases

VolturiCases
Silver Member
hi all...

what a pleasent surprise i had after a long hectic day....
fedex delivered this beauty....
im honestly very surprised with the beauty of this cue....the points are razor sharp....i cant believe this cue is hand-made...every point is at the exact same length to precision! Amazing craftsmanship!
playability...another shock! its a RRREEEEAAAALLLL player..! the hit..is fantastic! Very stiff shafts!
Congratulations to Keith...the Cue is great!

here is a few pics....

Attachments

• IMG_5600.jpg
    IMG_5600.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 733
  • IMG_5602.jpg
    IMG_5602.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 728
  • IMG_5604.jpg
    IMG_5604.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 721
  • IMG_5606.jpg
    IMG_5606.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 732
  • IMG_5615.jpg
    IMG_5615.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 724

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad to see you got a new camera Roger!!!! I'm also glad to see your cue arrived safe and sound! Now I just need to plan a trip to Indo, to show you how to use it!!! ;-)

Enjoy it my friend!!!

best wishes,

Justin

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
Did you actually get to play a few racks with it yet? Take that thing out on the town and make some money Roger!!!

VolturiCases

VolturiCases
Silver Member
Did you actually get to play a few racks with it yet? Take that thing out on the town and make some money Roger!!!

yes offcourse I played a few racks at my poolhall... was great I also let a few players hit the cue... players with diferent levels.... the opinion was general... plays Great... n I'm changing the master tips this weekend to g2 n that will even be better...;)

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
yes offcourse I played a few racks at my poolhall... was great I also let a few players hit the cue... players with diferent levels.... the opinion was general... plays Great... n I'm changing the master tips this weekend to g2 n that will even be better...;)

That's good! I was starting to wonder if you did anything other that build cases all day!

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
Keith's shafts are fantastic

I use my collarless sneaky to break and play with. Funny because I prefer this player to any break cue I've ever tried LOL