Jim Baxter 4 point Coco & Birdseye

our_auctionguy

The Wall.....
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Beautiful Cocobolo and Birdseye with ringwork and Jim's custom JPs.
Weighs 18.8 Oz (14.8 butt and 4.0 shaft).

SOLD

In short, the cue plays nice and hits solid. I wouldn't be selling it if I played any longer, but I can't play any longer due to neck issues. I tried getting back into playing after stopping a couple years ago because of my neck , but I just can't do it any longer. This cue deserves to be played and hopeffully, it fill the need for someone that needs and wants nice players cue for a great price.

First person with SOLD gets this fantastic cue shipped free. Paypal is preferred. No delays for members with good trans history.

NO INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTIONS. SORRY

PM me if you have questions or need more pics or info. Will be available but most likely busy (work from home).

Attachments

• JB2.jpg
    JB2.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 798
  • JB_1.jpg
    JB_1.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 813
  • JB_Butt.jpg
    JB_Butt.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 810
  • JB_Fore.jpg
    JB_Fore.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 798
Last edited:

our_auctionguy

The Wall.....
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Sorry for poor camera work..much nicer in person

This is a very good hitting Cue . And yes were is the Shaft ?
I got the shaft... er I mean it is right here...my smartphone camera has such high res it is taking me time to go through the pics and downsize them for upload and my lighting and background.... sux no time to get it to a nice table to photo it on... waitasec.. I am in Boise... there are no nice tables here... Sorry, gimme some time and all will better.

I want to make one thing clear. My LOW price on this cue is not reflective in any way of the quality of Jim Baxter cues or this cue. I have owned cues from many masters like Mottey, Joe Gold, Ernie Martinez, and others and this cue stands with them in playability and construction. So, please take nothing away from Jim Baxters cues. The price I offered here is a steal of a deal. And yes it hits good...

Available

Attachments

• jb_new3_md.jpg
    jb_new3_md.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 664
  • jb_new5_sm.jpg
    jb_new5_sm.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 631
  • jb_new4_sm.jpg
    jb_new4_sm.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 623
Last edited:

our_auctionguy

The Wall.....
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Available again after 24hrs and no folllow through by supposed buyer. Anyone wanting to pull the trigger please post your commitment publicly. He who posts their commitment publicly first will be considered first. PM only without immediate payment will not be considered a commitment.

JoshB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
???

Is everything str8??
Any dings/dents/scuffs??
I'm going to send u a PM!! Since its so late I gave to work 2mrw.
If we come to agreement I'll take the cue. I'm saying it publicly.
I'm a fast payer that plays NO GAMES.
If we agree to something, cool. If u expect fast pmt I expect the product
to be shipped same day with a pic of the tracking # post to this
tread cause the time I pay I'll post it publicly.
So again if we come to an agreement?
I'll be agreeing to what u say and u'll agree to my terms too!!

Thanks!
Josh

PM will be in ur inbox within 3-5m from this post. (Unless yours is full)

our_auctionguy

The Wall.....
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Is everything str8??
Any dings/dents/scuffs??
I'm going to send u a PM!! Since its so late I gave to work 2mrw.
If we come to agreement I'll take the cue. I'm saying it publicly.
I'm a fast payer that plays NO GAMES.
If we agree to something, cool. If u expect fast pmt I expect the product
to be shipped same day with a pic of the tracking # post to this
tread cause the time I pay I'll post it publicly.
So again if we come to an agreement?
I'll be agreeing to what u say and u'll agree to my terms too!!

Thanks!
Josh

PM will be in ur inbox within 3-5m from this post. (Unless yours is full)
PM Sent. Sorry, I can't accept your lower offer that you PM'd me. Price shipped for anyone that wants it is $250 Firm. Thanks for looking.

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.9%
688   1   0
The cue sold originally for $450+ don't remember exact . Figure in the wood is extremely nice , and the does hit very nice . To bad there are so many low ballers , HUH . Jim

RoadHustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey i didnt see your response to the condition question. Is it laser straight, any dings blemishes ect. I have two of jims sticks and i love em both.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

BobbyC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Jim Baxter cue:

Beautiful Cocobolo and Birdseye with ringwork and Jim's custom JPs.
Weighs 18.8 Oz (14.8 butt and 4.0 shaft).

Available

In short, the cue plays nice and hits solid. I wouldn't be selling it if I played any longer, but I can't play any longer due to neck issues. I tried getting back into playing after stopping a couple years ago because of my neck , but I just can't do it any longer. This cue deserves to be played and hopeffully, it fill the need for someone that needs and wants nice players cue for a great price.

First person with $250 gets this fantastic cue shipped free. Paypal is preferred. No delays for members with good trans history.

NO INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTIONS. SORRY

PM me if you have questions or need more pics or info. Will be available but most likely busy (work from home).

I also am selling a Bacote handled and Curly Maple Cue made by member Toby Clemens under his Breakin8 logo. Toby makes break and playing cues as a hobby and makes a solid hitting cue as well. I will post links to it for anyone interested as well.
What size is the tip and shaft in M,M please! And the price is a steal for one of Jims cues.:thumbup:
Thanks
Bob

our_auctionguy

The Wall.....
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
What size is the tip and shaft in M,M please! And the price is a steal for one of Jims cues.:thumbup:
Thanks
Bob
The condition is 99% for the butt and 90-95% condition for the near 12.85mm shaft. Very few outings with this beauty due to neck problems. Calipers are electronic and dead batteries so I am going from best of memory on the shaft size.

I just received payment to hold it, so she looks like she is going to a home that appreciates and knows just how good Jim's cues are..

PS... I will refund it 100% if not happy. Gonna miss it.... already missing it... and it hasn't left yet.

Last edited:

our_auctionguy

The Wall.....
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
The cue sold originally for $450+ don't remember exact . Figure in the wood is extremely nice , and the does hit very nice . To bad there are so many low ballers , HUH . Jim
Thanks Jim for ringing in and verifying this is one of your excellent creations. No one ever doubted it, but since it is unsigned and all, I am sure it helped with it provenance.

Larry