Please Post pic's of Your Real Balabushka's

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
I just seen several Balabushka cues that I would have never been able to find by using the search function.

What is the big deal with asking Balabushka owners to post pics of their original Balabushka, and share stories about the history of the cue.

I think it sounds really interesting, and I really love the pics that I have seen so far, from members who were nice enough to post them.

You seem to have a really bad attitude.

If you do not like a post, or think it is stupid, then why not just ignore it, and move on?

This Thread is Finally going in the Right Direction as I first wanted it to, I am a Big Fan of George's Work and he created masterpiece's . I Thank all the Lucky Owners who took time to post pic's and share your stories with us and I am for one enjoying it and digging the pic's . I have also learned some info about the wood he used and the ribbon , First time I seen that on a one of his cue's. So in turn I am glad I did not use the Search function . We would have missed out on something neat and seeing these one of a kind Bushka's . Keep em comin ! Thank you to all who contributed !

If the thread is "finally going in the right direction", then why derail it with posts like this? These continued comments will drive off old-time collectors from posting what you want. Furthermore, all you're accomplishing is more fuel for naysayers and possibly proving their point. Not that my opinion matters, but I'm inclined to now agree with Black-Balled.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Assuming you can steer or control a thread's direction simply because you created it is no less ridiculous as moderator wannabes sniveling about the lack of use of the search function.

Post what you want in the appropriate forum and enjoy (or not) all posts; redundant, serious, silly or otherwise.

Traffic drives revenue.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Assuming you can steer or control a thread's direction simply because you created it is no less ridiculous as moderator wannabes sniveling about the lack of use of the search function.

Post what you want in the appropriate forum and enjoy (or not) all posts; redundant, serious, silly or otherwise.

Traffic drives revenue.

Madness!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2608.JPG
    IMG_2608.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 307

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I don't understand this one. This is a buddy of mine's bushka which he bought from an acquaintance of mine who I also see regularly at the pool room - or used to, damn corona. :mad:

well anyway, the part I don't get is the guy who sold it not only bought it new from George but, you can't see in these pics, his name is on the foil in the window. He is not in a bad financial position at all, so how in the world could he sell it? I asked him and he just said, I had it long enough. :confused:

That would never be me.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You don't happen to own Ray Martin's cue do you? He is looking to reacquire it.

I have his Szam with the hearts in it.

My phone number is 702-241-8000 it’s not always on but if anyone sends a txt I’ll get that 100%. I NEVER CHECK VOICE MAIL. If it’s next to me I always answer. Anyone can call me anytime, I don’t mind.

I’ve spoke to Ray once before, he was a VERY nice person. I read his book when I was in high school before I went to the pool room. Can I blame him for being a degenerate pool room bum? Just kidding! Ray is a wonderful person and I have no regrets wasting all those wonderful years in the pool room. I wouldn’t change a thing looking back.

Best
Fatboy

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If anyone would be willing to help me, I’ll take new pics of the Bushka’s for anyone to post. I’m just too lazy and dumb to learn how. I have zero interest in computers these days and despise them. I’m here on my phone now and then. I’m almost done with cellphones.

I want to go analog again. Seriously.

What pisses me off is sitting at dinner with 5 people and all of a sudden I’m talking to myself while they are all lost in space on their fukin phones. Game over with all that noise.

Getting back to basics,
Fatboy

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
If anyone would be willing to help me, I’ll take new pics of the Bushka’s for anyone to post. I’m just too lazy and dumb to learn how. I have zero interest in computers these days and despise them. I’m here on my phone now and then. I’m almost done with cellphones.

I want to go analog again. Seriously.

What pisses me off is sitting at dinner with 5 people and all of a sudden I’m talking to myself while they are all lost in space on their fukin phones. Game over with all that noise.

Getting back to basics,
Fatboy

Eric, are you on Facebook? Messenger makes it pretty easy to share pictures. We can link up through PM - I don't mind helping you out and posting pictures for the forum. Otherwise, my cell is 304.268.0431. Feel free to text the pictures and I'll get them uploaded.

Josh

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Eric, are you on Facebook? Messenger makes it pretty easy to share pictures. We can link up through PM - I don't mind helping you out and posting pictures for the forum. Otherwise, my cell is 304.268.0431. Feel free to text the pictures and I'll get them uploaded.

Josh

Sorry, I don’t use social media at all. I’ve never looked at Facebook once in my life.

I’ll give you a call this week.

Happy Easter 🐇
Fatboy