Mr. Wilson, Justinb386 here. Why do you call me a Scammer?

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
Here's a question:

Let's say a football player is banned for using a known, banned substance. He then changes his name. Is he allowed to join the football league again? Would he be perpetrating a scam by knowingly trying to beat his suspension on a technicality?

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Here's a question:

Let's say a football player is banned for using a known, banned substance. He then changes his name. Is he allowed to join the football league again? Would he be perpetrating a scam by knowingly trying to beat his suspension on a technicality?

I will answer YES !!!!!

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So Jaime_Lion was banned today, and this account was created today? Coincidence?

PS, I never had an issue with Justin. I don't think I ever really read his posts, just his topics didn't interest me. So I can't recall what all the fuss about.

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
So Jaime_Lion was banned today, and this account was created today? Coincidence?

PS, I never had an issue with Justin. I don't think I ever really read his posts, just his topics didn't interest me. So I can't recall what all the fuss about.

Played the victim card ten times too often. Lost his shit one day, and went on a verbal tirade saved solely for women I have dated, post divorce. For the past 3 years, he has had 20+ aliases, but it's the same dumpster fire. Clogs up the first two pages of the forum.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member

Jaime_Lion is definitely not Justin.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Jamie is gone?? Aww man, I’m gonna miss that $8 nit.

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Honest question Justin, have you ever taken advantage of someone's good nature on here, then went right for the flip?

I seem to remember this a little differently than Justin. I remember numerous "woe is me" threads where he whined about being broke and unable to play pool due to having to sell all his gear. Then he gets practically gifted a nice cue so that he can play, and ends up selling it for a huge profit soon after. Maybe he didnt "scam" his way into the cue, but it sure was a dick move. He may not have technically broken a rule, but his ethics leave a lot to be desired

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
I seem to remember this a little differently than Justin. I remember numerous "woe is me" threads where he whined about being broke and unable to play pool due to having to sell all his gear. Then he gets practically gifted a nice cue so that he can play, and ends up selling it for a huge profit soon after. Maybe he didnt "scam" his way into the cue, but it sure was a dick move. He may not have technically broken a rule, but his ethics leave a lot to be desired

He broke tons of rules. In his last days as justinb386, he got quite rude, and started a potty mouth campaign that would rival one of my ex gf's.

markjames

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow. Tough crowd. Some people make it to
80, 90, 100 thousand posts. Isn’t that over
5 a day every day for over 40 years? This is
An interesting forum, but- well, to each their own.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CoooCooobooloo cowboy solicited pool-related donations for a boys and girls club and was caught selling some of them in a local poolroom.

That's pretty damn low.

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
True story.

Really?* *Wow, reminds me of my first Justin experience.

I was new here, looking thru the wanted section when I seen someone wanting a shaft real cheap for his cue.* * I thought to myself what a great way to introduce myself to this forum.

I responded that I would be happy to make him one, could I see what it's being matched up with?* *He told me to find the pics myself and that he could only afford 70% of the cheap price he stated in the add, said something came up and he could not afford it.* * I said what the heck, I enjoy helping people.* *I asked again about what it was going to match up with and he treated me like I was to stupid to find the pic of it, turns out it was in a different thread that had disappeared from the front page.

I responded that I could not find it and I was not going to bend over backwards to help him, please email me a picture of what I am doing.

Turns out that he went right to the front page of AZ while I went right back to work.
Turn on my confuser at lunch time and what does the front page of AZBilliards say?

"WHY ARE ALL CUEMAKERS SO RUDE?"

The thread had already been up for hours before I seen it, there was a half page of $#!/ about cuemakers.

It turned around quickly when I mentioned the cheap lowball thread he had, that was when I knew AZ had some people with brains, they seen what was wrong.
I never repeated this story until now but the fantastic AZBilliards does not need people like that.
Good day.

Last edited: