WTS: Tascarella Mosconi Balabushka Tribute

tk123456789

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tascarella Willie Mosconi Balabushka Tribute cue for sale. Three shafts with 1 inch i***y ferrules. Two shafts unchalked one has been test hit. Custom butt and shaft protectors. The gold acrylic rings are original from Balabushka's old stock.
$ *** Sold and shipped ***

Specs:
- 58" (29×29)
- 5/16×14 stainless steel joint
- Green spec Irish linen wrap
- 19.02 ounces
- 5 veneers
- Mother of pearl inlays throughout

PM for more pictures or any questions. Can't get all the pictures to upload will try tomorrow.

Attachments

• 2019-11-25 12.57.28.jpg
    2019-11-25 12.57.28.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 1,974
  • 2020-05-27 00.06.13.jpg
    2020-05-27 00.06.13.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 2,006
  • Tasc-Joint-Protectors-For-Sale-1.jpg
    Tasc-Joint-Protectors-For-Sale-1.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,928
Last edited:

tk123456789

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a lot of nice comments on the beauty of this cue. No offers though yet.

Dropping the price to $xxxx see above and below lowered price ***

Last edited:

tk123456789

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received some questions about how the cue would be packaged and shipping and insurance questions.

I will package the cue and shafts into two separate Pool Dawg style cases that hole one butt one shaft. One case will hold a butt and shaft, the other will hold two shafts. Then the cases will be bubble wrapped and inserted into a FedEx triangular tube.

I will pay for shipping and insurance to the 48 contiguous states. I will only sell CONUS because of the i***y.

Thanks

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Do you have a letter from Pete stating "The gold acrylic rings are original from Balabushka's old stock"?

tk123456789

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a letter from Pete stating "The gold acrylic rings are original from Balabushka's old stock"?

I do not have a letter stating that from Pete. He did tell me that over the phone when I was in the process of ordering the cue. I can call him and see if he would be willing to send a letter stating the rings are from Balabushka stock.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I do not have a letter stating that from Pete. He did tell me that over the phone when I was in the process of ordering the cue. I can call him and see if he would be willing to send a letter stating the rings are from Balabushka stock.

Sure. Give him a call.:thumbup2:

tk123456789

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I emailed Pete he said he can provide me with the letter stating the gold rings are Balabushka old stock that he used.

I'm also dropping the price again to $xxxx

Last edited:

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Surprised it is still available.

It is a beautiful cue indeed. How many people in the U.S. are sitting around with over $5K to spend on a cue; that don't already own a TASC. I do hope he gets it sold at a good price for him. I made an offer- too short on it, I wish him the best, seems like a good guy!