Open discussion thread

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm going to need everyone to calm down a little and stop arguing so much in this thread. It's an open discussion thread. Not a let's bash one another thread. There are plenty of other threads to do that. Last warning..!!:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Not that I listen to you anyway but, you did say "please feel free to say
anything you want." I am, thanks.

As far as you go manha, you're not even worth it sir! lol

Last edited:

DallasHopps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So in the Wanted/For Sale section there's a controversial thread about an Olney cue that has a dubious past. Lots of posts (2 pages) and it was created today.

It's a serious issue with bannings, unsatisfied past prospective owners, international dealings... yet the smart-ass within me REALLY wants to point out on the thread that the 48 hour bump rule is being flagrantly violated by all involved.

I never did have a very good handle on keeping my mouth shut at moments like that in real life, and I've been in situations more awkward than a whore at confession because of it.

Thanks to this thread, I had an outlet for my nit-pickery and smart-assitude. Carry on, random topic thread!

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
I noticed a guy posted a request for a rubber bumper to fit a Mali cue.
I'll bet you can't say, "I want a new Mali rubber bumper", three times, really fast. :smile:

backplaying

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was driving 100 Kms an hour the other day and there was a mosquito on the inside of my windshield hovering and buzzing around. Was he he flying 100 Kms an hour too?

I was following a car on the interstate once and I was doing 70, I turned to the girl riding with me and asked her how fast was the car in front of me going, she looked at the speedometer and said about 75. True story.

champ2107

Banned
there is a guy on one of my ball teams that plays with a cigar in his mouth the entire game, he can only play dish though (catcher) :grin: actually i have never ever seen this guy without a cigar in his mouth :grin:

Underclocked

.........Whut?.........
Silver Member
Tramp, did you know Darren snapped off 4th place in Olathe.

Why would I say I want a new Mali rubber bumper even once?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I was following a car on the interstate once and I was doing 70, I turned to the girl riding with me and asked her how fast was the car in front of me going, she looked at the speedometer and said about 75. True story.

She may have been correct...if she knew about your after-market tires.

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Nobody knows me and that's a fact. I asked my wife about her schedule for today
She looked at me thrilled and shoot:
"Who are you.?!!".
Writing this I realize that wasn't my wife...hmmm...
Where the hell am I...? :confuse:
sent from GS3 via Tapatalk

dorabelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Who are you.?!!".

Just fake it

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Glad to help Sir!~!!

So in the Wanted/For Sale section there's a controversial thread about an Olney cue that has a dubious past. Lots of posts (2 pages) and it was created today.

It's a serious issue with bannings, unsatisfied past prospective owners, international dealings... yet the smart-ass within me REALLY wants to point out on the thread that the 48 hour bump rule is being flagrantly violated by all involved.

I never did have a very good handle on keeping my mouth shut at moments like that in real life, and I've been in situations more awkward than a whore at confession because of it.

Thanks to this thread, I had an outlet for my nit-pickery and smart-assitude. Carry on, random topic thread!

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
You should set the pipe and lighter down Sir...

"Who are you.?!!".