AT SBE: Russian Kenny + Josh Brothers = well, you know

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
at sbe, having a blast, will write more when I get the chance but wanted to alert the community about business that should be no surprise to anyone.

In the pit, Friday night, things were swinging as you would expect.

Russian Kenny was yacking it up and he wanted the next games breaker, josh brothers, but he couldn't get a bet so he starts banging his chest saying "this is how much heart I got, I'll take the curly headed f**k who's racking". The curly headed f**k was Joey DuPuis.

Kenny ended up with about 6 c-notes worth of action on Joey, I had one c-note on Josh who came to the table with ball in hand looking at a *SIMPLE* 2-10 combo into the side pocket. He doesn't shoot it and instead he plays for the runout and gets about 3 or 4 balls into it and misses. Yes, he was dumping the game for Kenny.

When he chose to be a pos and not shoot the 2-10 I was standing right there next to kenny and I told him that was bullshit. He turned around and said to me and others in his most arrogant voice, "awwwww that was too bad".

so lady karma came quick and had joey dupuis rattle the 9 ball and he def wasn't trying to miss, leaving it a hanger and leaving Josh no other choice but to mop up the last couple of balls for the win. kenny just about had an aneurism.

I got my c-note, kenny lost his 6, and I told kenny in my sweetest possible voice, "awww that was awwwsome".

Kenny is entertaining but treacherous.

Josh Brothers is poison and I will never put a penny on this guy again.

The day before I confronted Kenny about his debt to John Mars and he responded, "uh yeah, I'm gonna take care of that".

stay tuned.

best,
brian kc <------ will provide more later on 2 boys who know how to play with 100% heart!

Last edited:

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
at sbe, having a blast, will write more when I get the chance but wanted to alert the community about business that should be no surprise to anyone.

Russian Kenny was yacking it up and he wanted the next games breaker, josh brothers, but he couldn't get a bet so he starts banging his chest saying "this is how much heart I got, I'll take the curly headed f**k who's racking". The curly headed f**k was Joey DuPuis.

Kenny ended up with about 6 c-notes worth of action on Joey, I had one c-note on Josh who came to the table with ball in hand looking at a *SIMPLE* 2-10 combo into the side pocket. He doesn't shoot it and instead he plays for the runout and gets about 3 or 4 balls into it and misses. Yes, he was dumping the game for Kenny.

When he chose to be a pos and not shoot the 2-10 I was standing right there next to kenny and I told him that was bullshit. He turned around and said to me and others in his most arrogant voice, "awwwww that was too bad".

so lady karma had joey dupuis rattle the 9 ball and he def wasn't trying to miss, leaving it a hanger and leaving Josh no other choice but to mop up the last couple of balls for the win.

I got my c-note, kenny lost his 6, and I told kenny in my sweetest possible voice, "awww that was awwwsome".

The day before I confronted Kenny about his debt to John Mars and he responded, "uh yeah, I'm gonna take care of that".

stay tuned.

best,
brian kc <------ will provide more later on 2 boys who know how to play with 100% heart!

How do you know for sure this was a dump?
This isn't something to put out there unless you know 100 %

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member

so lady karma had joey dupuis rattle the 9 ball and he def wasn't trying to miss, leaving it a hanger and leaving Josh no other choice but to mop up the last couple of balls for the win.

stay tuned.

best,

Great post. And as always...... Well written
Thank KC

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
How do you know for sure this was a dump?
This isn't something to put out there unless you know 100 %

chris, I don't take this sort of thing lightly.

the 2-10 into the side, was on.

So obvious and easy that my sister, the non-pool playing RN had it.

and of course, kenny's taunting "awwww" bullshit just underscored it some more.

he dumped the game for kenny.

best,
brian kc

jeffj2h

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joey just won the New Jersey 10b championship, double dipping Dechaine. I wouldn't bet against him.

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
chris, I don't take this sort of thing lightly.

the 2-10 into the side, was on.

So obvious and easy that my sister, the non-pool playing RN had it.

and of course, kenny's taunting "awwww" bullshit just underscored it some more.

he dumped the game for kenny.

best,
brian kc

I'm glad you don't take it lightly
If you know for sure then it's good to get it out so we know

jeffj2h

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah you are right. I watched both and confused them. Joey beat MD in the 9ball tournament finals at Snookers two weeks ago. That was after MD beat Earl in the Friday night challenge match and was on fire all weekend.

PETROBOY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It would have been nice to see all his debts from the last tournament paid before making new ones. I feel bad for the kid he owes 7k to.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
About the Action Pit at SBE, it has always been kind of a "Buyer Beware"-type happening. Whenever you are gambling in pool on the side, there are never any guarantees when it comes to playing on the square. It is a shame, however, that this is the way it is.

That said, nobody can say with 100 percent assuredness that a dump occurred unless they were a part of the dump.

One time at the DCC, Keith and Alex barked for 2 solid hours to get a game on the bar table, with Alex spotting Keith a ball (can't remember which one). The set, a race to 7, I believe, was over in 20 minutes. I remember hearing spectators claiming it was a dump as we left the room. It hurt pretty bad, because it was *NOT* a dump, we lost money, *AND* Keith was slated to play Grady Mathews in 2 hours on the TV table for the tournament. Sucky day for Team McCready. :frown:

I have noticed some unusual activities at the SBE Action Pit, games that I thought were "fixed," but I'm just careful who I bet on. If Keith is in the pit, I'm going to bet on him, because I know he ain't dumping. There are some players who you don't have to worry about if you know them well. With the other players, I just won't bet and save my money.

It pays to know your horse if you're going to bet at the SBE Action Pit. :yes:

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
It would have been nice to see all his debts from the last tournament paid before making new ones. I feel bad for the kid he owes 7k to.

Yes. If pool were what the "movies" made it out to be then RK would have his hands broke long ago

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Yes. If pool were what the "movies" made it out to be then RK would have his hands broke long ago

Probably happen one day. All you have to do is piss off the right guy at the right time for the right amout of money, and poof. It appeas RK has gotten a few rolls thus far, but sooner or later he will get a bad roll, and it probably won't be pretty.

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
About the Action Pit at SBE, it has always been kind of a "Buyer Beware"-type happening. Whenever you are gambling in pool on the side, there are never any guarantees when it comes to playing on the square. It is a shame, however, that this is the way it is.

That said, nobody can say with 100 percent assuredness that a dump occurred unless they were a part of the dump.

One time at the DCC, Keith and Alex barked for 2 solid hours to get a game on the bar table, with Alex spotting Keith a ball (can't remember which one). The set, a race to 7, I believe, was over in 20 minutes. I remember hearing spectators claiming it was a dump as we left the room. It hurt pretty bad, because it was *NOT* a dump, we lost money, *AND* Keith was slated to play Grady Mathews in 2 hours on the TV table for the tournament. Sucky day for Team McCready. :frown:

I have noticed some unusual activities at the SBE Action Pit, games that I thought were "fixed," but I'm just careful who I bet on. If Keith is in the pit, I'm going to bet on him, because I know he ain't dumping. There are some players who you don't have to worry about if you know them well. With the other players, I just won't bet and save my money.

It pays to know your horse if you're going to bet at the SBE Action Pit. :yes:

SNAKE PIT is a much more appropriate imo !

:groucho:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
SNAKE PIT is a much more appropriate imo !

:groucho:

That is REALLY what's wrong with pool...
...there's always matches you can't bet on...
...and players you can't buy in the calcutta.

Years ago, I deliberately bet the wrong way on a dump....
...$50 a game one-hole.
I kept betting till they got tired of chopping my money...cost $600.

Then one of them gave me the 8 at 9-ball.....
...they were stuck a few thousand before they realized they NEEDED the 7.
....mad as wet hens they were....:smilewinkgrin:

Russian Kenny

Here is what I know-

RK owes the kid 7 k still, he still owes Mars Man

When RK says ,"I have 200 on either player" ,You dont bet. It is when he has 2 players ready to dump.

Kenny owes lots of people, myself included. He owes me a paultry 100 bucks. I called him for a couple months to have him pay and finally just told him to take his girl to dinner and buy his kid shoes too. World's second biggest pool gambler...what a huge pile of shit he is.

Any set he arranges or plays in is a CHOP of the rail period. Its a fact.

95% of the players there are great guys just looking to get your money, what is more honest than that? Yeah, most smoke weed, pop pills and drink too excess...it is sad, but they only hurt themselves.

If the majority of the pool community just shunned this ***** and refused to engage his action it would be best, but it wont happen. Still the list of people he has screwed is very long and gets longer everyday. I hope he gets run over by a truck twice. I wont be concerning myself with him in the pit. I still bet it very high, higher than that pos did the past couple years because for a solid 2 years of SBE, he lost his ass.He cant win without cheating and borrowing without repaying people. I wish him the worst of luck in life, may karma be a *****, I am pulling for it.

Reactions: KRJ

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Man if I give you guys the list of players who got put in some very awkward positions on that pit table it will shock some o f you naive folks. At one point it was an out dump the dumper fest lol. Keno came out for a while too. Bring your popcorn to that show. It was very easy to make money once you stopped looking at the table altogether and just watched the side show, the pool was irrelevant. I say that cause whenever certain players got up there ppl go back to 10 or 20 dollar side bets...then magically get heart to bet 500 right after lol when others come up. Easy to bet when you know the outcome.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
It really surprises me that someone that loses a little to much doesn't do reconstructive surgery on these clowns in the parking lot or bathroom.

JV