A little game with dhakala

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hello David.

It has been established that you play pool for money. How good you are I don't know. Maybe you can tell me.

I was wondering what games you like to play and what stakes you usually play for.

Klopek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It'll never happen, but if this goes down...

can we get the mods to put this up in the Vbookie section. I'm going all in on Jay.

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
I'm not sure if you are in the process of making a point, genuinely interested or if I am witnessing your sense of humour in action.

Either way, your non-sequitor (semi-non-sequitor as this is a pool forum) in the last thread made me giggle so that is at least worth a good rep.

Dhakala

Banned
jay helfert said:
Hello David.

It has been established that you play pool for money. How good you are I don't know. Maybe you can tell me.

I was wondering what games you like to play and what stakes you usually play for.

Keep wondering. I'm not playing 20 questions with you.:p

PoolSharkAllen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
Would you like to play some Pool with me? For money? In Derby City?
OMG! I just remembered I was supposed to write my Master's Thesis on "Sexual Dimorphism in Clueless Zen Cueists." :eek: :rolleyes: :D

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cuetechasaurus said:
Translation: I'm scared shitless of being exposed as the fraud I am
Dude, if I could give you more bad rep for this one, I would!! :D

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
I would like a video of this pie in the sky match, willing to pay.$$

freddy the beard

Freddy Bentivegna
Silver Member
I'm in!

Jay, considering he knocked my Bank on Brother T-shirt so badly, I would appreciate it if you would allow me a piece of your action if the egg consents to get down in Derby City.

the Beard

Jeff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
freddy the beard said:
Jay, considering he knocked my Bank on Brother T-shirt so badly, I would appreciate it if you would allow me a piece of your action if the egg consents to get down in Derby City.

the Beard

I think the only bets we'll get out of this is if we wager on the type of excuses he'll give to not play.

:D :D

Jeff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1 to 3 As a Buddhist, he can't gamble

1 to 2 He has other commitments during the time of the Derby

1 to 1 His wife won't let him go

20 to 1 He will play

500 to 1 He will play and win

:D :D :D :D

Last edited:

BrooklynJay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You sure you want to play him? Just one match could take years since he has to wait for his chi and the chi of his cue to come together...then there's the feng shui of the table...the alignment of the stars...dogs and cats living together...peace in the middle east...

Dhakala

Banned
jay helfert said:
Would you like to play some Pool with me? For money? In Derby City?

I would not like to meet you at all, Jay, for pool, for money, in Derby City, in this lifetime or any future lifetime.

Pool is a sacred activity to me. Sharing it with you would be as wrong as inviting the Rev. Fred Phelps to an Iraq veteran's funeral.

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dhakala said:
Pool is a sacred activity to me. That, and I am a no talent assbag that really just comes here to make people think I am smarter than I really am, but am just so full of shit it's beyond rediculous..
I know, Dave, I know.....

Dhakala said:
Sharing it with you would be as wrong as inviting the Rev. Fred Phelps to an Iraq veteran's funeral.
He's not trying to lay down by the fire and make sweet love with you, it's a damn game.....

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
Hello David.

Pool world harken and be put on notice. Ladies, grab your children and hustlers grab your wallets, because Mr. Jay Helfert, gentleman card player, billiard sportsman, and gambler extraordinaire is BAAAACCCCKKKKKKK.

Chris

Fuji-whopper

Fargo: 457...play some?
Silver Member
Dhakala said:
I would not like to meet you at all, Jay, for pool, for money, in Derby City, in this lifetime or any future lifetime.

Pool is a sacred activity to me. Sharing it with you would be as wrong as inviting the Rev. Fred Phelps to an Iraq veteran's funeral.

That doesn't sound very "Zen-like", it sounds downright rude. As a person that is studying the principles of Zen on a casual level, even I wouldn't say something like that.

Sore_Aintya

Donating money since 1985
Silver Member
BrooklynJay said:
You sure you want to play him? Just one match could take years since he has to wait for his chi and the chi of his cue to come together...then there's the feng shui of the table...the alignment of the stars...dogs and cats living together...peace in the middle east...

I thought his "Chi" came naturally since he pisses on his tips...:rolleyes:

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
freddy the beard said:

the Beard

I think the only enjoyment out of this will be got on the recieving end, he's getting the attention he needs as his behavior has shown why he needs more.

PROG8R

Gator Nation
Silver Member
Speaking from experience I would have to go with..

Jeff said:
1 to 3 As a Buddhist, he can't gamble

1 to 2 He has other commitments during the time of the Derby

20 to 1 He will play

500 to 1 He will play and win

:D :D :D :D