CTE Does NOT Work - It Did For One Pro

canwin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I commented many years ago on this forum that there were some mistakes made concerning the shots on my F5 video. My mistakes. NOT system mistakes.

Stan Shuffett

I think you've made countless mistakes. IMO you plagiarized a man's knowledge and spring boarded that to making it YOUR own (it's the best and f.... the rest attitude), your speaking ability is suspect, as well as your overmarketing tactics. You take something easy and make it seem complicated so as to make you seem omni intelligent when a case could be made the opposite is true.
. This shall be my last post on this forum anyway. I play better the way I see things and dont use any of what you pontificate. Good luck with that one world order way thing of yours. If your so smart, why didnt you figure out a way yourself instead of having to ride on the coat tails of someone else's knowledge then call it your own ha. You should of created a place where your own kind can go and bicker a long while ago. Canwin

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
your posts are a bit difficult to get a read on, cant tell if ur geniune or being trollish

Same here...but you did come with some subconscious thing happening with pro1 which is a start towards the truth of whats being done for success. Not to many others will admit to that.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think you've made countless mistakes. IMO you plagiarized a man's knowledge and spring boarded that to making it YOUR own (it's the best and f.... the rest attitude), your speaking ability is suspect, as well as your overmarketing tactics. You take something easy and make it seem complicated so as to make you seem omni intelligent when a case could be made the opposite is true.
. This shall be my last post on this forum anyway. I play better the way I see things and dont use any of what you pontificate. Good luck with that one world order way thing of yours. If your so smart, why didnt you figure out a way yourself instead of having to ride on the coat tails of someone else's knowledge then call it your own ha. You should of created a place where your own kind can go and bicker a long while ago. Canwin

Sure, I made a ton of mistakes on the way to resolving Center to Edge Aiming. It would have been impossible otherwise. What I’m most proud of though, is that I never gave up, not even once in resolving every single detail that is necessary for understanding and using real CTE.

Stan Shuffett

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member

Hals system was nothing like pro1..nothing. Hal basically told me the shot boils down to a thick or thin cte manual pivot..that's it. It does make some shots...but not all without some tweaking.

Last edited:

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Same here...but you did come with some subconscious thing happening with pro1 which is a start towards the truth of whats being done for success. Not to many others will admit to that.

What was occurring subconsciously with PRO ONE in the early years of my work can now be clearly explained. And I will do just that in my TRUTH SERIES and book.

Stan Shuffett

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hals system was nothing like pro1..nothing. Hal basically told me the shot boils down to a thick or thin cte pivot..that's it. It does make some shots...but not all without some tweaking.

At the foundation of PRO ONE is BASIC CTE. BASIC CTE is exactly what Hal came to know.
It will all be put together in my TRUTH SERIES as well as my book, piece by piece.

Stan Shuffett

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
stan
i am an open minded pool player
who have given you the benefit of the doubt
but i must say
i cant understand why your material is not available after all these years of promising the truth series and the book
and saying how great it will be when it comes out
to use an analogy
i have blue balls waiting
i want to buy your book and watch the videos
if it helps me play better
GREAT
:thumbup::wink:
there must be a way to speed things along

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
stan
i am an open minded pool player
who have given you the benefit of the doubt
but i must say
i cant understand why your material is not available after all these years of promising the truth series and the book
and saying how great it will be when it comes out
to use an analogy
i have blue balls waiting
i want to buy your book and watch the videos
if it helps me play better
GREAT
:thumbup::wink:
there must be a way to speed things along

It’s been a long tough road.
It took four years to do the writing, diagrams, and photography.
I turned all of that in to a publishing services company in January of 2019. Their first order business was to get a clean edited copy of my text. The copyediting didn’t begin until May of that year. The editing phase lasted until January of this year. Finally, the text, images, and diagrams entered into the design phase. It sat there till April. The design phase is flowing now. After design is finished, it will all be sent off for the printing process.
So, I’m five years in. I don’t feel too bad, though. Five years and counting is not uncommon for a lengthy, complex book.
Thank you for your patience and interest.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PJ, You are correct. A single CTE perception will not work across the board for those 6 shots.
I did my Famous Five video many years back when I was incorrectly using a CTE 30 sight line as a 15. That was a growing pains mistake. I learned from it.
I have dedicated an entire chapter in my book as a study for the 5 shots, not 6.
The solutions will be in my book.
Put your solutions down. They’ll hold here just fine until my book is released.
Those shots were a tough study.
Critics of mine, if you know the solutions, fire away. Like I said, your answers will keep right here just fine.

Stan Shuffett
just clearing it up

With all due respect, we were telling you at least 5 years ago it was impossible to make all 5 of those shots with the same ETA inside pivot, even if Scarlett still says he can do it. Would have been nice to acknowledge this years ago and save a lot of arguing. All you could muster back then was to say,"There were problems with that video but the information was still essentially right." or something equally strange and vague.

Scarlett0Hara

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With all due respect, we were telling you at least 5 years ago it was impossible to make all 5 of those shots with the same ETA inside pivot, even if Scarlett still says he can do it. Would have been nice to acknowledge this years ago and save a lot of arguing. All you could muster back then was to say,"There were problems with that video but the information was still essentially right." or something equally strange and vague.

why cant i make it with an inside A? whats the difference between the last and 2nd last shot, explain why i cant in your words and your reasoning ... im not trying to teach the system and staying in a lane like stan has too

i will be waiting dan for an answer *wink

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
why cant i make it with an inside A? whats the difference between the last and 2nd last shot, explain why i cant in your words and your reasoning ... im not trying to teach the system and staying in a lane like stan has too

i will be waiting dan for an answer *wink

It's not that complicated. An inside A is an inside A and will yield a particular shot angle no matter where the balls are on the table. IMO, the only reason CTE "works" is because if you pick the right perception and the right pivot it will get you close, just like ghost ball will. From there it requires the player's feel developed over time to tweak the shot either prior to set up or even during the stroke to pocket the ball.

Scarlett0Hara

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's not that complicated. An inside A is an inside A and will yield a particular shot angle no matter where the balls are on the table. IMO, the only reason CTE "works" is because if you pick the right perception and the right pivot it will get you close, just like ghost ball will. From there it requires the player's feel developed over time to tweak the shot either prior to set up or even during the stroke to pocket the ball.

so youre saying i can make all 5 shots with an inside A as long i pick the right perception and added feel... you have painted yourself into a corner

in your opinion, can i make the 4th and 5th shot with an inside A and if not please explain why its not possible or what ever :)

Last edited:

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member

Yep....I was hoping they would give me the lines ups for the picture I presented. I had a couple questions for them...silence...:confused:

You get the feeling their affraid of the truth.

Scarlett0Hara

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you adjusting as your creating more of a cut??

m standing behind every shot and picking up the inside A alignment that will make the shot in the bottom left corner, i will adjust myself until i'm comfortable with the visual ... am i using feel or am i finding the correct inside A alignment to make the unique shot?

what else?

Last edited: