Forum

Manoman2444

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone else having trouble with the forum hanging up? Seems like after I'm on for about 5-10 minutes it starts hanging up when clicking on a post.

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Yes, for a few days now. Server really needs some attention, it's getting to be a real pita.

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
At times I have but I have a ton of stuff running on my pc at any given time.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The random slow loading issues have been going on for quite a while now. I did a simple search the other day and it took almost one minute to complete. Seemed like an eternity!

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone else having trouble with the forum hanging up? Seems like after I'm on for about 5-10 minutes it starts hanging up when clicking on a post.

Same for me.
Maybe the servers are over heating and need a cool bottle of "Hanks" water.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
runs pretty smoothly for me...

the advertisers arent gonna like to hear this, but i use FireFox with AdBlock Plus plugin. seems to help quite a bit.

-Steve

JTs cuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes

Not working to good for me also, Good for the first 5-10 min then all it wants to do is hang up. Guess the AZer's in control would rather send messages warning people about bumping then spending there time doing something about this server problem....

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
The random slow loading issues have been going on for quite a while now. I did a simple search the other day and it took almost one minute to complete. Seemed like an eternity!
I get this too.

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

YES YES YES For about a week, same exact after about 5-10 min. it s*cks!!!

Last edited:

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Yeah, it's been running slowly for a week or two now.

Works much better in the late night/early morning hours!!!

Maniac

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This has been going on for a while as some have said, however with in the last week or so it has gotten much worse.
If you log out and come back on, yes it helps, however it only helps for about 5-10 mins. again.
Also very late at night 3 or 4am it seems to go back to working correctly again.
Hope it is fixed soon!

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
This has been going on for a while as some have said, however with in the last week or so it has gotten much worse.
If you log out and come back on, yes it helps, however it only helps for about 5-10 mins. again.
Also very late at night 3 or 4am it seems to go back to working correctly again.
Hope it is fixed soon!

Mine has been working great in the past half-hour to 45 minutes tonight. No issues whatsoever. But the late morning/afternoon hours are killin' me.

Maniac