I would like to step aside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This thread is in defense of your life work?! WTF. I'd hope you'd put up a little more of a fight.

You trolling. You looking for free advertising. That's all. Carry on. Move on.

I am putting the details of CTE on my TRUTH SERIES for free. No one needs to purchase a damn thing from me to find out how CTE works.

I will be moving on very soon. I understand very clearly that I am not totally welcome here.

Stan Shuffett

raistlinsdragon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am putting the details of CTE on my TRUTH SERIES for free. No one needs to purchase a damn thing from me to find out how CTE works.

I will be moving on very soon. I understand very clearly that I am not totally welcome here.

Stan Shuffett

Stan, For those of us who don't post a lot, I'm sorry I wasn't more vocal in my support.
Looking forward to buying your book.
Lamar

hitman22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Stan Shuffett

There is no totalatarity anywhere and not everyone will be for you...So what...Do your thing and forget about ...

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Stan Shuffett

Stan,
There are some trolls on this site that get off on getting under peoples skin, and once they do they just don't quit. If I were you I would stick it out just to piss them off, the other option is to put them on ignore. To watch your son destroy Earl was all I needed to see that CTE works!

Last edited:

Mkindsv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I for one am looking forward to the book, have been for like two years. Also looking forward to the "Truth Series". Not sure anyone has ill will towards you personally Stan, I can see how someone tearing apart your "life's work" may seem like a personal attack and hatred towards you, but most of the negativity I have seen has been in response, then in response, then in response...yourself included

Put out a good product and you don't have to worry about naysayers, just smile and wave at them on your way to the bank. As stated previously, any person that is successful in any endeavor will be the focus of anger from those that are less talented or visionary or what have you.

I for one wish you the best of luck, and will be buying the book the first day it hits the store...as will many others, some will use it as a learning tool, some may want to disprove your work, but a good product will not only develop a healthy following but will also hold up to the scrutiny of the malcontents.

Also, a wise person once told me not to worry about what other people think or say about me, because it is none of my business.

Imotv8u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really appreciate the work you’ve done. I’ve learned a lot from your posts and videos and I’m eager to learn more. I don’t post much on here, mostly just reading what others have to say. I get tired of the negativity that some have thrown at you. Makes me wonder just how miserable their lives really are. Keep up the hard work. Thank you, Sir, for your dedication to this great sport!

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best of luck, Stan. The haters are going to hate, but
they'll hate it even more once they realize that they're
on the wrong side of the argument. The only question
after that is, how many of them will admit it?

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I smell a rat

I never heard of stan and all these aiming theories confuse me

Now I am supposed to believe that this poor guy is being persecuted
l
because he has a few crackpot ideas on how to make a lousy pool ball go into a hole

Really `what is the nature of this persecution,did someone tell Stan to go to bed without his dinner.

Possibly a raised eyebrow.Is Stan getting his lttle back patted now and told no more boo hoos,
the world always hates the guys who take a hit for standing up for what is right and pure and the American Way.

Just look at all the criticism that poor old Deanoc gets for not posting pictures,or occasionally
selling cues too cheap ,or selling mystery cues,or heaven forbid putting his thready weady in the wrong forum

Lets all forget Stan and his goofy ideas on how to make easy shots and give Dean some much needed applause

Then lets get all our money and go to Dallas and stake Stan to play Deanoc some one pocket

Let's give Dean a big spot because he is old,and doesn't even know which edge to start with
and our latest hero never misses because of his scientific aiming theory

O Happy Days,an opportunity to stake the famous pool instructor against a guy
who can't even operate a simple camera

Opportunity presents itself like this only once a life time

PS

I never heard of Stan or these crackpot ideas so please don't think I am persecuting the guy for dedicating his life to
thin cuts ,apple pie,and the American way of Life,
no sir au contraire,lets Stake Stan

I am offering to put Stan on the Big Stage,play the worse player in America one pocket for enough dough ri me to support his
fantastic theories long enough to accomplish his mission

And all you bleeding hearts can put your money to work

Lets sell t shirts for Stan Groupies

Stake Stan
Poll not persecution

Aim for Stan

I will cover all bets just so Stan gets at least 10% to stop the persecution long enough to help pol
advance boldly into the 21st century

Heck I couldn't find the center or the edge with an Indian guide,so bring on the challenge

Last edited:

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really appreciate the work you’ve done. I’ve learned a lot from your posts and videos and I’m eager to learn more. I don’t post much on here, mostly just reading what others have to say. I get tired of the negativity that some have thrown at you. Makes me wonder just how miserable their lives really are. Keep up the hard work. Thank you, Sir, for your dedication to this great sport!

Thanks! I appreciate your thoughts.

Stan Shuffett

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best of luck, Stan. The haters are going to hate, but
they'll hate it even more once they realize that they're
on the wrong side of the argument. The only question
after that is, how many of them will admit it?

You got that right. The haters are hating and it seems like the list is growing.

Stan Shuffett

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Thank you!
I think you will be well-pleased with my full detailed explanation of CTE. I never stopped working nor once did I ever give up on figuring how to resolve CCB for CTE. It took years to do so. I will soon share what took me years to unravel.

Stan Shuffett

I for one can't wait and appreciate your work....THANKS

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am telling the truth ,I never heard of Stan till this post
I don't hate him,I don't even know him
I have no idea what his center to edge stuff is,honestly

I just look and shoot

If he wants to whine ,let him
If wants to display his shooting skills on TV
Come to dallas and play pool,double your money

This soap opera pat me on the back sensitivity goo is making me sick

Has it come to this pool is a game for wimps

When Red Ronnie,cliff ,Richie ,and St louie Louie beat me to death was it an act of hatred?

Heck,I thought they just wanted my money

If feel so

so

so victimized

oh,poor me

boo hoo

I must clear myself by seeking professional help,perhaps I need to come out

Ok
Iwill come out

I only play pool for profit

I already feel better

Do you guys love me now?

Last edited:

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
Dean, you're being the biggest drama queen in this thread.
I also don't know the man. I also have never tried his aiming method. Who cares.
Ease off.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know anything about aiming systems and could care less

i find it almost impossible to believe anyone woiuld care enough one way or the other to persecute a guy for teaching anything about pool
therefore I concluded the guy is scamming the forum or himself

it is all baloney
no body cares enough one way or the other,its just a game of pool
its just a theory ,why try to make himself out to be a hero
standing up for truth

that is my whole point,nobody is persecuting this guy

he is not being bullied,i doubt the forum will remove his teaching

I am not criticizing his teaching,I honestly never looked at it and
have no interest

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

i find it almost impossible to believe anyone woiuld care enough one way or the other to persecute a guy for teaching anything about pool
therefore I concluded the guy is scamming the forum or himself

it is all baloney
no body cares enough one way or the other,its just a game of pool
its just a theory ,why try to make himself out to be a hero
standing up for truth

that is my whole point,nobody is persecuting this guy

he is not being bullied,i doubt the forum will remove his teaching

have no interest

Yep, I am all about scamming others with what I know about aiming.

Good call!

Stan Shuffett

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member

have no interest

All of this with multiple novel length posts and a couple of thousand words later doing your best to lambaste a man you know little about regarding his professional teaching background in pool or as an honest human being?

What the hell have you ever done of benefit for others in this game?

And if you have NO INTEREST why bother posting?

I know nothing about you either but I'd like nothing more to give you a dose of your own medicine. Unfortunately it would get me banned in a New York minute.

I don't know if you're some kind of cue huckster or what, but you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.