An Exact Aim Point For English

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How does this factor in speed of the hit? Hitting the cb hard increases deflection and decreases the effect of English on the ob. Vice versa hitting it soft. Sounds like when someone has a fool proof aiming system for kicks and banks but doesn't address shot speed. Useless imo

You mean cueball deflection cancelling the throw of english? CTE guys seem concerned only with selling the gig and simply add more adjustments as they go. I think they're just stalling till they can find language to patent pool - which they discovered.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Oh upstate Al and co.

You know he blocked me from being able to comment on his FB streams :) :lol::sad:mongoloid.

I think because I was one of the few who spelled it ‘Jayson Shore’ after his pronunciation of selfsame name. It wasn’t even malicious just kind of a funny thing. This is a guy who only communicates here in “pool flyers” so I’m going to have to look into anyone associated with him that appears to be trying to sell something. Particularly something that deals with aiming. Who are you and what’s your game here?

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Low deflection technology has neutralized a lot of the uncertainty.
But the path of the cue ball is still curved on the way to the object ball when you use side spin, and that's why the distance changes the required aim.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
But the path of the cue ball is still curved on the way to the object ball when you use side spin, and that's why the distance changes the required aim.

As the spin releases and Whitey begins to roll naturally. I call it ''unwinding''. I'm sure that my term is not used among instructors that do it for a living. But it's an easy concept to understand and internalize. On shots that require this to get proper shape for the the shot, my walk-up Has to be different to allow for the direction change the cue will take before contact.

pvc lou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What I don’t get is, if he found the perfect formula for not missing with English, then why not first start making money by robbing tournaments and gambling with players who miss? Then sell the system when you can’t get anymore action...

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
What I don't get is how players who already can make a ton of shots with spin or whatever need to verify that something works. They already miss very little how is anyone to know if anything new helped them.

The test is to grab a group of bad players, show them the method and live on camera have them execute the shots using their equipment with various shots.

I am not going to watch a guy that ran run 6 racks of 9 ball or 150 balls in straight pool tell us what a great new thing something is that helped them. Hi, my name is SVB, before I started the aim to win system I only won 56 events last year, now after the system I won 57, it's a miracle!

Now if APA Joe that is a 3 that we know is a 3 in a week is shooting like a 5 or a 6, that is something. Or better yet a guy stuck at a B level for years and in a week is shooting like an A after some new thing, that is something too.

But either way, we can't out-run the nuts on the laws of physics or human variables, so anyone that things they found the secret of aiming with spin is simply mistaken with what they found. At best it will work for them some of the time using their cue and a few others that shoot the exact same way.

My thoughts exactly. Very good points.

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Ok, right, but with a fine tuned aiming system that takes into account negative space vs available space (in the pockets) one can adjust for what amounts to very little deviation from your intended line.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Absolutely!

What I don’t get is, if he found the perfect formula for not missing with English, then why not first start making money by robbing tournaments and gambling with players who miss? Then sell the system when you can’t get anymore action...

maldito

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Eddie - Congrats - sounds like you have found something that WORKS FOR YOU and I am not going to argue with you - you have something that works - A lot of people are searching for something like that perhaps they find it perhaps they don't -- regardless if you get any betting action or not, ditto for sales be happy with what you have.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds to me like he's discovered a system to run 20-something balls in a row down the rail.

Now all he needs to figure out is how to get all of his balls on that rail so he can run the table.

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Because perfect aim and perfect position are two different things.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ok, right, but with a fine tuned aiming system that takes into account negative space vs available space (in the pockets) one can adjust for what amounts to very little deviation from your intended line.
That may be true for short shots but it is not true if the distances are around two diamonds or higher. You can't afford to waste pocket margin of error on a faulty or incomplete system.

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
100 plus years of pros playing every game possible 50-60 years of their life. an amateur opened pandoras box.you figured it out. :thumbup:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i think everyone that actually read his post deserves a greenie....:thumbup:

to the op
spaces and paragraphs make reading a long post easier
just sayin

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i think everyone that actually read his post deserves a greenie....:thumbup:

to the op
spaces and paragraphs make reading a long post easier
just sayin
No doubt. I didn't even read it. I just pass on those ultra long posts.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
No doubt. I didn't even read it. I just pass on those ultra long posts.

It’s pretty basic scam stuff. Nothing too exciting or even funny in that block O’ text. I’d throw up a 5 or a C+ for thought, effort, and ingenuity.