The most expensive cue in the world....

PRED

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hype. There are much more valuable cues that can actually be played.

spktur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In general the most expensive cues in the world are garbage. The either can't be played with like this one or they're just an ornate piece of crap like a couple of others I can think of.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
1862 man hours spent on a cue that Shane, if he used it, would lose to an APA five....
...getting the orange crush.

PRED

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1862 man hours spent on a cue that Shane, if he used it, would lose to an APA five....
...getting the orange crush.

I'm thinking an ebony and Ivory 8 point Gus Peacock would pull 150K, if not more.

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
ok seriously... that's pretty silly. I mean I can appreciate the amount of work and special skills it took to create it but why?

Last edited:

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Wow not this flaming piece of ~#%^ again

Did some world of Warcraft larper moonlight as a cue maker at McDermott that we never heard of?

This the kind of thing some one like Quentin tarintino designs after doing a rail....at least I hope.

It’s like the universe heard my pleas for an example of what should never be arrived for.

And it returns to haunt my waking dreams every few years.

It honestly just needed a little more wood in it so it could catch fire, burn and melt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
How ridiculous. How non functional. Whoever bought it has too much money and not enough taste. Goes to show there’s an ass for every seat.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The cue has been around since 1992...been all over the web and in print...but every once in a while someone "discovers" it and needs to start a thread about it. :thumbup:

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
ok seriously... that's pretty silly. I mean I can appreciate the amount of work and special skills it took to create it but why?

This is the cue Vincent should of used, while doing his "werewolf" dance.

Slice and Dice it Vincent.....

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:killingme:152 ounces! You'd have to have a hell of a stroke to draw a cue ball! Plus you'd have to pull a stainless spike out of you ass after every shot! Sounds like a he man cue to me!:killingme:

Last edited:

LoGiC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
McDermott was ahead of it's time with this one. This was designed to look good with a REVO shaft.

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why you always editing, jrosa?

Let us have our entertainment.

I thought it was funny! My math was off though. It is 152 ounces!

I will say it there was a lot of hard work and craftsmanship put into it.... Not to mention the precious metals and jewels.

Last edited: