***Jeff Forney Alert***

StrokeofLuck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thought I would warn you all that he is back under Jmidas in the FS section. I almost got stuck in a deal with him on a Jacoby Hybrid shaft a while back. When I went to PP to send funds, I recognized the name and got on the phone. After an hour or two of stress, phone calls and emails, I got my money refunded.

Just giving you the head's up. Here's the thread:

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=498731

aaronataylor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thought I would warn you all that he is back under Jmidas in the FS section. I almost got stuck in a deal with him on a Jacoby Hybrid shaft a while back. When I went to PP to send funds, I recognized the name and got on the phone. After an hour or two of stress, phone calls and emails, I got my money refunded.

Just giving you the head's up. Here's the thread:

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=498731

I can’t find any mention of him in previous threads. Care to elaborate on the alert?

StrokeofLuck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go to "search" "advanced" and type in Forney for your keyword. You'll get all of the info you'll need. I think he's scammed here, Facebook, Ebay... you name it.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
how can you get stuck . as no way should anyone send a decent amount of money in advance to someone with only a few posts. shows he is new or not legit. then it is your own fault for getting taken.

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member

Attachments

• 2DF37811-8F3E-4A1E-9252-29EF6C85DE05.jpeg
    2DF37811-8F3E-4A1E-9252-29EF6C85DE05.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 1,070

StrokeofLuck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For what it's worth, I didn't get taken. I got my money back. I've seen people get burned on here by people with good iTrader and I've done some straight up good deals with people with no rep. I'm just warning people about a known scammer. He's a legend in a not good way.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi. Thanks for informing us! Forney pops up every couple of years. He’s probably had 50 screen names. Thanks for watching our backs.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
thanks for pointing that out. but my point is also dont make deals with those you cant ascertain having any reputation for honesty.

you dont send money to someone who calls you on the phone to buy something. why just because a stranger posts something on a public forum should you send money to them first. if you do then you get taken a large number of times.

triley41395

You'll shoot your eye out
Silver Member
thanks for pointing that out. but my point is also dont make deals with those you cant ascertain having any reputation for honesty.

you dont send money to someone who calls you on the phone to buy something. why just because a stranger posts something on a public forum should you send money to them first. if you do then you get taken a large number of times.

I think Forney's MO. Is he sells some lower priced items and completes the transactions until he's trusted then takes people on higher priced items and dissappears for a couple years. Then he shows back up under a different name and tries to repeat the scam again.

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
For what it's worth, I didn't get taken. I got my money back. I've seen people get burned on here by people with good iTrader and I've done some straight up good deals with people with no rep. I'm just warning people about a known scammer. He's a legend in a not good way.

And everyone should be thanking you for taking the time to do that.

jrackman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
maha…..regards to your first reply.....does that mean I should not buy anything at the new store that opened last week with grand opening prices?

Last edited:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
With PayPal Goods and Services you can't get burned, but it's good to know you're dealing with a scamming shithead.
A slimeball who likes to taunt the forum after he scams someone.

When selling to him there are all sorts of meanass moves he can pull, unless he pays Friends and Family.

Very good thread

VonRhett

Friends Call Me "von"
Silver Member
Dude, chill.

You have whopping NINE deals, preaching blase' crap to someone with 70 deals.

Hit 50 deals or so (on AZB) then maybe you have a leg to stand on.

Capiche, grasshopper?

-von

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Dude, chill.

You have whopping NINE deals, preaching blase' crap to someone with 70 deals.

Hit 50 deals or so (on AZB) then maybe you have a leg to stand on.

Capiche, grasshopper?

-von

So very funny, this is from AUGUST of last year..... Who needs to chill?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

TFT