8 point , by Tad Kohara, pristine cond.

Sunchaser

Belgian Malinois
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive seen this cue in person just a few days ago. Extremely nice and collectors grade Tad. Looked to be brand new as Ron described. Out of my range...but very nice!

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
:embarrassed2:It drives me nuts when people say PM for price, or post no price. What is the game, I got a secret?:embarrassed2:

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Sure the first person that actually looks at this cue will buy it. ,Made in 2013. And perfect cond, both shafts are 13 mm and weigh 4.5 oz, the butt weights 14.65. All is perfectly straight.with no blemishes. Cue has only been test shot with one shaft never been chalked. 5k or partial Possible trade.

Lol not everyone will love the cue.

SouthMeck

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why not give credit to the cuemaker who actually built the cue, Fred Kohara, rather than to his father, who by the late 2000s was hands-off (although still in the shop intermittently) on repairs and builds?

SouthMeck

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wasn’t being rude. Took your listing at face value and was disappointed that you’d attributed the workmanship to the wrong party. Hope your revision will get you a quicker sale (and can’t help but think that your typo probably caused a few buyers to search elsewhere for a TAD).