My new snakewood Bryan Mordt (BCM)!

cyanutopia

Registered
I am very excited about my new Bryan Mordt cue which is being built as we speak - it has been about a year in waiting, but well worth it, I think! The points/butt sleeve are snakewood, shorter points are curly maple, and the forearm is indian ebony with a lot of figure. Hopefully should resemble a burning flame and smoke above when it is all said and done. Should be completed next month :smile:

Attachments

• timothy_001.jpg
    timothy_001.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 1,323
  • timothy_002.jpg
    timothy_002.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 1,653
  • timothy_003.jpg
    timothy_003.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 1,343
  • timothy_004.jpg
    timothy_004.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 1,324
  • timothy_005.jpg
    timothy_005.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 1,338

Monto P2

Asia Billiards
Silver Member
Thats a beauty, i love bryans work. Very underrated in my opinion.

Keep up the good work bryan:thumbup: and congrats on the beautiful cue:thumbup:

pooln8r

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now that's some good use of snake wood in a cue. I'm not usually a fan how people tend to use it but it looks great with the other woods you picked. Can't wait to see the finished pics! Pls post them when you get them.

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That's going to be a great player as well a good looker! What wrap are you going with?

cyanutopia

Registered
Thanks for all the kind remarks :). I am going to go with a plain soft black leather wrap, nothing fancy - let the wood be the star of the show.

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for all the kind remarks :). I am going to go with a plain soft black leather wrap, nothing fancy - let the wood be the star of the show.
Good choice - It will be sweet, Bryan makes cues for players for sure.

cyanutopia

Registered
As promised, here are pics of the finished cue - it ships today and I can't wait to take a few shots with it! :D BTW, Bryan Mordt is a class act and a pleasure to do business with (if you can call something as special as custom cue building just "business"). I'd highly recommend him! Enjoy!

timothy_001.jpg

timothy_002.jpg

timothy_003.jpg

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
Mmmmmmmm....Snakewood.....me likeeee!!!

Great looking cue...let us know how you feel it hits!!!

Jason

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Great looking cue. Congratulations to both you and Bryan on a cue well done.

Thanks for posting the great pictures.

Kevin

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
A very sexy cue! Don't see a snakewood combo that I like very often, this looks good. Points look razor sharp, really very nice.

cyanutopia

Registered
Just to let everyone know, Bryan is such a gentleman to do business with. When the cue arrived, there was a very small imperfection in the finish (likely from shipping), contacted bryan about it, and within a week, it was fixed free of charge and the cue is now absolutely perfect. He also included some free JPs for my "trouble". Not to mention this is the BEST shooting cue I have ever shot with. I would highly recommend him to anyone - a true class act.

SOULHASSORROW

MoreTROLLSonAZthanWarcrft
Silver Member
Bryan built my buddy almost an identical cue. I thought you were my buddy, which explains my first post.