Schon Tip Recommendations

whatevrdoumean

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking to see what brand and hardness of tips people are using on there stock Schon shafts. Thanks. Michael

spliced

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WB water buffalo tips- closest thing I can find to original schon tips

erhino41

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The original Schön tip was great, as far as I can remember 18 years later. I'm playing dawg duds now and absolutely love. I had a kamui brown ss that played great. The next one I put on played like crap, so your guess is as good as mine. Seriously give the dawg duds a try.

Kimmo H.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have used kamui originals, m on one and hard on the other shaft. Both play really well :smile:

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My suggestions

If you can find a good Le Pro, go with that. The problem may be finding a decent one (I have some old ones I pressed that I keep for personal use). Something more readily available is an Ultraskin Medium. Those seem to work well and feel good. I have owned, played and experimented with different tips on Schons for over 20 years now and these are my preferences. Good luck.

whatevrdoumean

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was thinking one of Toms Ultraskin Med. That's what I have on my other player. Just think the Triangle would be to hard of a tip although I liked it on my Predators. Michael