Heading to Detroit area 10/20

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Flying out to Michigan Sunday 10/20, will be there most of the week.

Madison Heights and Taylor area.

From the first thread The Rack in Levonia is the place to head to, I'll have a car so should be there at least a few times during my stay.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=498127

If anyone wants to meet up, send me a PM with your contact #, we'll have some drinks and give me a chance to tease the locals about their sports teams vs Boston ones :wink: :)

HQueen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m planning to head up there next week, hoping to leave Monday. I’ll shoot you a PM if I get there by end of the week, I’m driving and have a few stops on the way.
Do you play snooker?

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m planning to head up there next week, hoping to leave Monday. I’ll shoot you a PM if I get there by end of the week, I’m driving and have a few stops on the way.
Do you play snooker?

I have played snooker, at the level of a D as far as snooker players go I would guess LOL There is a 12' snooker table in the place I play in on Tuesdays but I don't often use it, too busy with the tournament.

HQueen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe we’ll be able to meet up. I’ll let you know next week when I have a better idea of when I’ll be there. I play 8 and 9 ball too. Sometimes one pocket.

Cadillac J

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I'm available, I might be down to meet up with ya.

Taylor is down river and a bit far for me, but Madison Heights is about 30 mins away (and I think they have a pool hall w/ 9 foot diamonds -- I never played on a 9'er yet).

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hall of Fame Billiards is in Warren, which is right next to Madison Heights...never been there before though.

Maybe I was wrong about the Diamonds (from the pics I see at least), but here are some pics.

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=e...sAF1QipN4w18GgVGITMPjHaH3-BZOcj8puY2vbe0Q1CvX

That place looks pretty decent, there is another one called Ball & Cue in the area that looks to be a close drive from my hotel, along with The Rack.

If anyone form AZB wants to meet at a certain place I'm down with visiting any of those.

I will be in Sunday night 10/20 so will be glad to head out to one of those then, and may be out every night to one of those till Thursday.