Gold Crown 1 casting.

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glen, please let me know if you ever make it thru Houston. I would love to have the castings made flush on my GC II.

td873

C is for Cookie
Silver Member
+1 in Houston. Enough folks to make the trip worth it! Dinner and beer on me as well! Hell, we’ll have an AZB get together!

-td

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
+1 in Houston. Enough folks to make the trip worth it! Dinner and beer on me as well! Hell, we’ll have an AZB get together!

-td

Dr Pepper & BBQ will get his attention...... you guys got any BBQ in Houston? :grin:

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glen, please let me know if you ever make it thru Houston. I would love to have the castings made flush on my GC II.

Flushing out the castings can be done very easily by just using plastic shims. But like Glen said, they will need to be redone if they are ever taken off. Sounds like he has a way to do it which is more permanent. When I redo my table next time I will install the shims permanently.

MesdupBoogie

Registered
Nice!

New member checking in from the Boise area. I’m kicking myself for not calling to see when you would be coming through town. I found a GC1 for $800 in Blackfoot last month and brought it over. It’s sitting in my garage awaiting installation next week, and the shop has my rails to install the cloth.

It’s no beauty queen with Formica and belt buckle wear, but GC1s at that price point don’t pop up too often around here. The cushions seem ok, and it doesn’t appear to be a mutt from several tables.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Nice!

New member checking in from the Boise area. I’m kicking myself for not calling to see when you would be coming through town. I found a GC1 for $800 in Blackfoot last month and brought it over. It’s sitting in my garage awaiting installation next week, and the shop has my rails to install the cloth.

It’s no beauty queen with Formica and belt buckle wear, but GC1s at that price point don’t pop up too often around here. The cushions seem ok, and it doesn’t appear to be a mutt from several tables.
I'll be back in Boise tonight��702-927-5689

MesdupBoogie

Registered
Drive safely. I don’t want you to come see me at work tonight (trauma hospital).

It may be too late to cancel with the shop & get a refund, but I’ll look into it tomorrow after my overnight shift is done. You probably are acquainted, since they used to be a Diamond dealer.

If it doesn’t work, I’ll try to catch you in the future.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Drive safely. I don’t want you to come see me at work tonight (trauma hospital).

It may be too late to cancel with the shop & get a refund, but I’ll look into it tomorrow after my overnight shift is done. You probably are acquainted, since they used to be a Diamond dealer.

If it doesn’t work, I’ll try to catch you in the future.

Ok, I know who you're talking about. What are they doing to the rails?