where's efren?

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know why Efren didn't go to the Enjoypool tournament in Vegas? Just seems like everyone else did......

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And he is also not going to be in the 10 ball Pool Championship, 2nd leg of Guinness tour, etc. I hope he is not going to retire soon.

mirdavanfe

seasoned beginner
Silver Member
efren can't take part in the SM9Ball because of sponsorship issues,he was in manila still 4 days ago,gambling with the locals

cuycuy

Raya Representative
Silver Member
Last I heard he was on the campaign trail endorsing some local candidates

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
huh?

mirdavanfe said:
efren can't take part in the SM9Ball because of sponsorship issues,he was in manila still 4 days ago,gambling with the locals

What is SM9ball?

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
f210 said:
And he is also not going to be in the 10 ball Pool Championship, 2nd leg of Guinness tour, etc. I hope he is not going to retire soon.

f210,

I personally think that Efren Reyes is at or still near his peak and has no intentions of retiring. What he lacks in eye sight (even with the surgery) he more than makes up for with knowledge and table generalship. He is still a major force to be reckoned with. Look at his resume in 1 pocket. Remember the IPT World 8 Ball Championship? How about the San Miguel (now Guiness) Asian 9 Ball tour finsihes. I think we can look forward to several more years of his great playing and fantanstic shots. I also think that periodic breaks from time to time serve to keep him fresh and hungry and oh so dangerous!

Marvel

Marvel - The Yogi Bear
Silver Member
wahcheck said:
What is SM9ball?

SM9ball means San Miguel 9-ball tour, which doesn't exist anymore, so it was wrongly put in the first place.

The tour is Guinness tour nowadays, so Efren and Django boycotted it because they are being loyal to SM Beer..

I thought that Efren is playing at the 10-ball "WC" though..