Jenny Lee vrs Melinda Huang

HalfDeadEd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What if she is left eye dominant? Like me:)

fwiw, me too, it was the cause of endless frustration until i used more of my right side.

i've only watched one video of her playing, but i saw it affected her shotmaking/confidence...so she plays a safety.

i'm just a banger myself... i'm a professional time waster though.

Toncam

Another Bum !
Silver Member
This match will take FOREVER, Jenny plays slower then Melinda, and Melinda plays slow. But it should be a good show.

Maybe we can get the two of them to play a set of One Pocket ? Think that would go over well ?? :grin:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are they "run out players" or do they miss? What's there level of play?? A level, B level?

Check out the #9 finisher and those above her and below-then you tell me- I think there were over 200 entries

Meanwhile she got married-had a child or two-took a lot of time off. prob only a part time player now.

http://www.azbilliards.com/tours_an...ands-regency-reno-open-december-2002/results/

BOTH players are tough as nails

and someone tell Jenny the old guy that she never knows who it is says Hi

Last edited:

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
so what was the final result?

Melinda lost to Jenny, 16-21.

Jenny came out strong with a 4 game lead early and held it to 6 games until Jenny got to the early teens and Melinda won 5 games in a row. Melinda wouldn't streak again with 3 or 4 games in a row until it was too late with Jenny at 19 games.
An arsenal of safeties and battles ensued during this 8 hour match, consisting of 5 parts and soon to be on YouTube.

Please stay tuned. Tune into POV Pool on YouTube, Subscribe and share...!!!

Thanks to PinkLady, KK9, Kenny Koo and Ian Campbell for their contributions to this prize fund.

Thanks to Melinda and Jenny for this very special and memorable match!

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
I watched the last half of the match, and whilst a bit slow, I would say both played fairly well.

Jenny did get a little weak in the middle of the set, and Melinda did come back, but I felt Melinda's attention wandered a bit after she won a few games straight.

I've been in situations like that, where the opponent gets weak. You have to put your foot on their throat and keep it there all the way to the end of the match.

That being said, I do think Melinda has the game to play with Jenny.. If Melinda had kept her focus just a bit more, I think she had every chance to win this by the same score.

Short Bus Russ - C player

BTW.... I'll take the 7 from either lady... :)

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
thanks again for the parts that I got to watch!!!! I will definitely check out the rest later!

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations to both ladies for a well fought match.

To put your game on display on this monster table was a battle of it's own.

Both hung balls, but neither appeared to get flustered with the tight pockets.

Good shooting ladies. Thanks to the players, POV pool and all associated with making this happen.

I would be interested in kickin in to future 'fund raisers' to get some other matches of interest funded.

osama

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OMG , did some one say Tony Drago !!??!! :love:

I will add an extra $100 for that match ! :thumbup::cool:

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
got distracted with work and somehow thought this match was Saturday!

Watching up the upload now. Thanks!

3 7/8" pockets?? thats tough on the elite men much less women.

Was there a bet between the two?

I`ve watched half of the match. Jenny plays pretty damn good.

Last edited: