Brunswick Gold Crown IV Tournament Edition

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Brunswick Gold Crown IV. This table is the Black edition made by Brunswick with factory tighter pocket sizes (4 1/2" on the corners), and the Brunswick tournament logo skirts. I am unsure if Brunswick called this a limited edition, tournament edition, at the time of the IV. But it later became known officially as the Tournament Edition in the GC V. The table also has Bridge holders on both sides underneath the side skirts (as pictured).

According to the seller when I bought it (a fellow AZB member) it was always used in a residential environment except for beginning its life in a week long pro tournament. It is in Excellent used condition. It currently has the Tournament Blue Simonis 860 cloth. The move and setup of the table in my home was done by Shane (Cuephoric) in 2011.

It will come with a set of Aramith Pro Cup balls, Aramith measle cue ball, bridge, and a Diamond single tray ball polisher will be included as well.

The table is located at zip code 24540 (Danville, VA) Price is SOLD

Oaj4hK4.jpg

3vqvuJO.jpg

6BlF3hH.jpg

MG4L77s.jpg

ygpUZVn.jpg

Last edited:

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I would take the table in Dallas

it is a beautiful table

Well, I believe Shane (Cuephoric) is from Texas. He might could hook you up :thumbup2: He moved it for me originally, before heading back to Texas. Not sure if he is still in the business though.