Cat Got Your Tongues?

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
If this thread can make poolkillers come out of hiding.......
Then I will believe that this was a worthwhile use of bandwidth.

brigeton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I don't post much unless I think I have a worthwhile opinion. Most people on here are much more knowledgeable than me. I was a member here several years ago then quit playing for a few years and recently started again and rejoined the forum.

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will admit, I mostly lurk during my morning coffee. I comment now and then. I awake at 4 am 8 days per week and enjoy reading AZBilliards everyday. I also do a quick scan a few times during the day.

Thanks for posting this one Brian.

Zevven

I read, but I don't say much. I play sort of well, and look for insight where I can find it. Ghosst teaches me, but I don't understand all of the things he tells me and I'm impatient, but I do enjoy the banter that goes on here.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
I read, but I don't say much. I play sort of well, and look for insight where I can find it. Ghosst teaches me, but I don't understand all of the things he tells me and I'm impatient, but I do enjoy the banter that goes on here.

I guess this means I'm going to have to behave now that she's on here. At least she drinks, swears, and gambles. :D

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Hello. I post occasionally. This place can be a bit much at times. But I always come back to the AZB family.

CESSNA10

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just how many of you are lurkers, just reading only and not posting.

Come out of the shadows and say hello.

I think there's 1286 of you; let's see....

As the saying goes, Better that people think
you are an idiot rather than open your mouth
and remove all doubt

Scrunge19

Registered
I’m definitely in the lurker camp. Mostly just so I don’t end up posting some of the snarky, sarcastic thoughts that pop into my head when I read some of the stuff posted here.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I lurked for a couple years before I joined in 2011 and started posting/commenting. I'm about 50/50 whether what I say is gonna get normal responses or get me an ass chewing from a select few knuckleheads.
I've learned a helluva lot about the game and especially the equipment, (cues).
I'm enjoying it all and I'll keep on, maybe even kick it up a notch with the chit that gets my ass chewed on. lol

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
FYI we are looking for more jerks to flog. We have enough nice guys at the moment. More Joker less Batman please.

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go back to the shadows...ha ha just kidding, all contributions welcome, especially ones that involve larceny, high crime and mayhem. We welcome your opinion!

As for me, I was too dumb to lurk and said some god awful stuff out of sheer ignorance (occasionally still do) , still cringing over some of it.

I started posting here in March of 2003. I was 24 years old. I'm almost 42 now. I refuse to go back and look at some of the crap I've wrote. Not that what I'm writing now is any better. I just refuse to look back.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
FYI we are looking for more jerks to flog. We have enough nice guys at the moment. More Joker less Batman please.

I will try again to poke Beardking with a stick and make him out himself.