Match between Jenny Lee and OMGWTF

overlord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The match is on for December 20, 2013 at 1:00 pm pacific standard time. Match to be streamed live from Hard Times Bellflower courtesy of POV POOL. The match to be 9ball race to 25 for a prize fund of $500.00.

This looks to be a very competitive match between two action junkies both denizens of the Southern California pool scene. So mark your calenders and don't forget to donate to POV POOL for bringing you the match live.

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please tell me they are using table 6 and not 1. If they are playing on 1 the over under for racks run will be 1.

Table 6 would be much better for both the players and viewers.

Jenny has to be the fav IMO.

25-17 Jenny

Rhea

Retired Road Player
Silver Member
I wouldn't mind matching up with OMGWTF on the BigTruck show at the DCC on the 10 ft table.

Gene is already gonna be playing Lee Brett. And Chris is playing James Roberts.

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wouldn't mind matching up with OMGWTF on the BigTruck show at the DCC on the 10 ft table.

Didn't someone try to set up a match between you two and you declined?

Who is Jenny Lee?

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

message OMGWTF and see what happens

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Who is Jenny Lee?

Jenny Lee is a So Cal local who is a former WPBA player. She can flat out play and loves to gamble. I dont see how Jenny loses this match.

Rhea

Retired Road Player
Silver Member

Who is Jenny Lee?

Bad info. I never declined anything. No one messaged me and offered to take me to wherever the place was that we were supposed to play before. No one asked me if I had enough to play for whatever the stakes were before.

But at least in this case I am already going to the DCC with Gene so I will be there.

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bad info. I never declined anything. No one messaged me and offered to take me to wherever the place was that we were supposed to play before. No one asked me if I had enough to play for whatever the stakes were before.

But at least in this case I am already going to the DCC with Gene so I will be there.

I could be wrong but...I thought you were asking for weight from Mel when this was brought up before?

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

:speechless:

I only watched the first game, but I was less than impressed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mNfaYfeiT0

Rhea

Retired Road Player
Silver Member
I could be wrong but...I thought you were asking for weight from Mel when this was brought up before?

You are absolutely correct, but keep in mind I have been improving around a half ball every 6 weeks since September and I wont be in DCC until the end part of January. I figure by DCC I should be playing even with OMGWTF.

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are absolutely correct, but keep in mind I have been improving around a half ball every 6 weeks since September and I wont be in DCC until the end part of January. I figure by DCC I should be playing even with OMGWTF.

By that rate, you will be matching up with Shane before we know it.

Seriously though, what do you attribute your improvement to? Is it just matching up or are there things about your game that you have discovered along the way? Inquiring minds want to know.

***Edit***

Sorry got my threads mixed up. I'll ask this question over in your thread.

Rhea

Retired Road Player
Silver Member
By that rate, you will be matching up with Shane before we know it.

Seriously though, what do you attribute your improvement to? Is it just matching up or are there things about your game that you have discovered along the way? Inquiring minds want to know.

***Edit***

Sorry got my threads mixed up. I'll ask this question over in your thread.

I learned perfect aim. That cut my misses in half.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Haven't seen Melinda play for quite a while, wondering how much she has improved. Jenny Lee on the other hand is a strong player when she is on.

I will be watching!!

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member

Melinda - do you want to take this, or should i?

Rhea - we've been w/ Lee all week & he's said nothing re: Gene match confirmed. i just texted him & we're shooting tonight.

Melinda - hate we can't make DEC 20. we're there in spirit! also, the pic that WAS on the wall @ Best Billiards/Vegas, of Mary, is no longer there....i don't know why?
;)