Center Pocket is NOT A SCAM

h100rr

Registered
Center Pocket is located
2135 defense hwy
Crofton, MD 21114

Our signs are installed and can be seen at night and during the day. We will be having our grand opening on Saturday June 18th. We will be giving out door prices, raffles and food. The tournament is for one person at the end of the night to win 1000.00. The prize money is contingent on the participants. We have 60 slots available. The price is 55.00. This price covers the 30 membership fee to participate in our daily tournaments and 25 to participate in the grand opening tournament.

PLEASE USE THE SOFTWARE TO REGISTER FOR THE TOURNAMENT THE SOFTWARE ALLOWS FOR US TO HAVE ALL PARTICIPANTS REGISTERED AND TOURNAMENT SCHEDULED FOR THE EVENT. THE PARTICIPANTS NAMES ARE PUT IN A DATABASE SOFTWARE AND THE SOFTWARE DETERMINES WHO YOU WILL PLAY.

PLEASE: IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL ME, I AM THE OWNER:
tabdulbarr@centerpocketlc.com

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Center Pocket is located
2135 defense hwy
Crofton, MD 21114

Our signs are installed and can be seen at night and during the day. We will be having our grand opening on Saturday June 18th. We will be giving out door prices, raffles and food. The tournament is for one person at the end of the night to win 1000.00. The prize money is contingent on the participants. We have 60 slots available. The price is 55.00. This price covers the 30 membership fee to participate in our daily tournaments and 25 to participate in the grand opening tournament.

PLEASE USE THE SOFTWARE TO REGISTER FOR THE TOURNAMENT THE SOFTWARE ALLOWS FOR US TO HAVE ALL PARTICIPANTS REGISTERED AND TOURNAMENT SCHEDULED FOR THE EVENT. THE PARTICIPANTS NAMES ARE PUT IN A DATABASE SOFTWARE AND THE SOFTWARE DETERMINES WHO YOU WILL PLAY.

PLEASE: IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL ME, I AM THE OWNER:
tabdulbarr@centerpocketlc.com

Sorry, not following . What exactly is not a scam? The tournament , the software , or what ?

h100rr

Registered
Sorry, not following . What exactly is not a scam? The tournament , the software , or what ?
We posted a thread for our Grand Opening. The response after visiting our site: www.centerpocketlc.com
that the thread and site was a scam.

We are posting this information to assure anyone that Center Pocket is an actual Poolhall not a scam.
The software we use are for organization and assures the players that tournaments are not rigged.
Thank you for your response. Please goto the site and give us feed back.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We are located on defense hwy which is 450. If you are familiar with the area, we are located in the same complex as Dominos.

I know where 3 intersects with 450, so I'm sure I can find it. Are you currently open for biznes?

Nyeborn

Registered
Add you facebook page when you get one and I will share it for my friends on the eastern shore since you're so close to the bridge. Also is it all 7ft tables or are there some 9ft? How many of each? Thanks.

h100rr

Registered
I know where 3 intersects with 450, so I'm sure I can find it. Are you currently open for biznes?
June 18th is our Grand Opening. We are closed for Father's Day and will be open for Business Tuesday, June 21. We are trying to get a TAP league started ASAP. We are working with league reps.

h100rr

Registered
Add you facebook page when you get one and I will share it for my friends on the eastern shore since you're so close to the bridge. Also is it all 7ft tables or are there some 9ft? How many of each? Thanks.
We are working the Facebook page.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
June 18th is our Grand Opening. We are closed for Father's Day and will be open for Business Tuesday, June 21. We are trying to get a TAP league started ASAP. We are working with league reps.

Website looks ok. So when you say " day tournaments " does this include " weekdays "? Also, what do you consider "day " . So if the answer to "weekdays " is yes and " day " includes anything before 6:00 pm, seriously how do you plan on achieving this - especially on any kinda consistent basis? I might actually be interested so I am very curious. Thanks !

h100rr

Registered
Day tournaments
The plan is to offer day tournaments right now all of our tournaments are in the evening.

One of our first Day tournaments will be for retired and seniors.

We will be working on getting the participates for the day tournaments.

Our evening tournaments will be managed by me or my staff.

The software is in place so that the players who pay their money ahead of time they are more committed to showing up for the tournaments.

All payments are fully 100% refundable or you can move payment over to another tournament.

What we have discovered is a tournament could be at a poolhall weekly than all of a sudden no one shows up anymore for the tournaments.

The tournaments will start as long as there is 10 participants. The payouts are on the websites.

Our tables are Diamond tables with the blue somins cloth and tournament balls.

We are working on creating an app that will alert you when there are new tournaments, winners, special events and allow you register from the app.

Thank you for the feed back I hope this answered your questions. If not email your phone number and I will give you a call. tabdulbarr@centerpocketlc.com

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
H100rr, can I assume you are the owner or one of them ? If so are you from the area and where do you / did you play? Hope you don't kind me asking but obviously I'm from the area and just curious? Thanks again!

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
H100rr, can I assume you are the owner or one of them ? If so are you from the area and where do you / did you play? Hope you don't mind me asking but obviously I'm from the area and just curious? Thanks again!

h100rr

Registered
yes, I am the owner.
My name is Taseen Abdulbarr
backround
I have been shooting pool since I was 16. I love the game of pool. I always wanted my own poolhall. For me playing for something always brings out my best game, whether it be a race to 5, money or tournaments. I am looking forward to meeting new players, new leagues and the new competition. Never a moment to pass up advertising my place. My gaol is to have an old fashion pool hall. We are not serving any liquor or acholol at my establishment. The old pool halls were owned by older pool players who loved the game of pool.

If you have any questions please let me know. Thank you

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yes, I am the owner.
backround
I have been shooting pool since I was 16. I love the game of pool. I always wanted my own poolhall. For me playing for something always brings out my best game, whether it be a race to 5, money or tournaments. I am looking forward to meeting new players, new leagues and the new competition. Never a moment to pass up advertising my place. My gaol is to have an old fashion pool hall. We are not serving any liquor or acholol at my establishment. The old pool halls were owned by older pool players who loved the game of pool.

Well congrats Taseen on bringing your dream to fruition !!! Prior to owning a pool hall, where all did you play pool and what was your " home room " or favorite place?

GoldenFlash

Banned
yes, I am the owner.
backround

No alcohol at all? Not even beer and/or wine..?
Welcome to the poorhouse...which is where you're headed.
The "old pool room" days are gone forever.....your overhead will eat you alive now.

dawgcpa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Center Pocket

Good luck on your venture...

I will say I thought this was a CJ Wiley thread by the title. I'm a little disappointed.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes I verified Center Pocket is real

Today I drove by to see if center pocket was actualy there
When I arrived I peaked in couldn't see much but lights for pool tables as I got back in the truck someone opened the door
Taseen himself the owner he invited me in , I expected a older guy since he talked about old school pool halls

I'll talk about him first ,, this is a very nice young man very smart and has a magnetic personality you can't help but like this guy , he made quite the impression on me and those who know me know I don't impress easily he has a dream his doing his best to bring it to filtration

The venue is small but quite nice I didn't see the tables all Diamonds being deliverd on Friday 7-8 from what I could see lights there waiting , juke box sensored as he told me no expicid music in his place several flat screens also small snack bar no alcohol keep a bottle in the car lol

His dream is to have a place with the best of equiptment to run daily Tournoments small fields payouts every day and a Tuney of champions after a said period of time I believe that's once a month
He's trying to do this by having people pay in advance to be able to get spots in these tourneys and get other benefits
He's a software computer guy so he's setting everything up in a data base with apps
I would actualy say what he's trying to do is build a exclusive what I would call a pool club
Like a golf club where it has members who enjoy member benifits yet still open to the public
He will also be trying to pull in leagues in this would be a great place to play in one as many of the Nationals are played on bar boxes
I'm throwing my hat into the ring if not for any other reason but to support this young mans dream and the game of pool
My hats off to him and I wish him good luck in his endevor