pool appreciation quote

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
from john schmidt, but don't let that deter you:p
I utterly kid, this is a nice reflection-

"Here's how tough ,complicated and complex pool is to master.
If u look at. Phil capelle friend of mine who's wrote thousands of pages on pool,mark Wilson's book or Dr Dave instructional stuff there is about a bazillion topics, and skills nuances that must be tackled to be half decent at pool.
Six pockets and 15 balls makes for a game with millions of choices in a game.
It's the most complicated game possibly on earth truly understand and semi master.i for one am far from mastering it.way to complicated yet general public thinks it's easy and boring.
What a shame as its challenging, complex, visually stunning game"

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
general public

from john schmidt, but don't let that deter you:p
I utterly kid, this is a nice reflection-

"Here's how tough ,complicated and complex pool is to master.
If u look at. Phil capelle friend of mine who's wrote thousands of pages on pool,mark Wilson's book or Dr Dave instructional stuff there is about a bazillion topics, and skills nuances that must be tackled to be half decent at pool.
Six pockets and 15 balls makes for a game with millions of choices in a game.
It's the most complicated game possibly on earth truly understand and semi master.i for one am far from mastering it.way to complicated yet general public thinks it's easy and boring.
What a shame as its challenging, complex, visually stunning game"

I am apart of the 'general public' and I love 14.1, however I do not care for fake news cataylists at all - they ain't too groovy either. He did not deter ME when I have competed against j,s, in the past 14.1 events either - but he and his sponsors fake news 626 is uh bit deterring I must say. Sent 2 ya'll from the 'general public' i.e. The Winners Circle of truth hawks.quadruple TAP Faster 1 - with more longevity as well. :)

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am apart of the 'general public' and I love 14.1, however I do not care for fake news cataylists at all - they ain't too groovy either. He did not deter ME when I have competed against j,s, in the past 14.1 events either - but he and his sponsors fake news 626 is uh bit deterring I must say. Sent 2 ya'll from the 'semi public' i.e. The Winners Circle of truth hawks.quadruple TAP

Lol...apart.

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
Good quote, but when you're at a bar half drunk and only know which end of the stick to hold, it is just colorful balls rolling on the table.

It's the only thing that has been able to keep me interested my entire life. Every other hobby I pick, I get to the point of being good at it, learning all the aspects of it, then I lose interest. If there's nothing more to learn, I just find something else to do. It's a personal fault, but other than pool, I've not found anything that's interesting for more than a few years.