Worst Pool Movie EVER!

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Second Chance uses a cliche formula, washed up former world champ trying to help his orphaned niece save her pool hall. He comes back by coaching her to play against the world's best female players; Jasmin Ouchan, Kim Ga Young, Jennifer Barretta, Kelly Fisher and Pan Xiao Ting make appearances.

Here is a link to the trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqrtQdqKyq0

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I still say "Kiss Shot".. Whoopi just didn't look like she knew
what she was doing...

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am both glad and horrified this thread was dug up because that was so bad as to be enjoyable but I really wish I never saw it, because I now have a new level of bad to think about. I think a group of 10 year olds with a phone camera can do better. It was so bad that every bad thing just goes over the other till it reaches a density of badness you need a group of scientists to study to understand it, like a bad movie black hole. Crappiness so bad and at such a large scale, nothing can escape it. The horrible audio recording, goes into the horrible acting, which then circles back into more horrible audio and stock shooting angles from a film class, into more bad acting, each thing growing into the next.

Last edited:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I still say "Kiss Shot".. Whoopi just didn't look like she knew
what she was doing...

You are correct. I was on the set and had a role as an extra. Jerry Breisath was brought in to teach Whoopi how to play. She was beyond inept, almost totally unable to hold the cue straight in her hands. If she even shot the cue ball without miscueing it was considered a good tape! I wish I could remember who they had shooting all her shots for her. I think it was an Asian woman (maybe Cathy Miao) who they colored her hands to match Whoopi's.

Curt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are correct. I was on the set and had a role as an extra. Jerry Breisath was brought in to teach Whoopi how to play. She was beyond inept, almost totally unable to hold the cue straight in her hands. If she even shot the cue ball without miscueing it was considered a good tape! I wish I could remember who they had shooting all her shots for her. I think it was an Asian woman (maybe Cathy Miao) who they colored her hands to match Whoopi's.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

thenuke

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
For all you pool memorabilia collectors out there. Joe Santos from San Antonio produced "Pool Hall Master", a story about young pool player(Sylver Ochoa).

Has more top players in it, Cory, Gabe, and others. I even play "The Gent" in it, playing Rafael Martinez.

I think it is a must have for pool movie collectors.:thumbup:

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For all you pool memorabilia collectors out there. Joe Santos from San Antonio produced "Pool Hall Master", a story about young pool player(Sylver Ochoa).

Has more top players in it, Cory, Gabe, and others. I even play "The Gent" in it, playing Rafael Martinez.

I think it is a must have for pool movie collectors.:thumbup:

So how do we see it? On net somewhere?