SVB exact cue model

TylerT55

Registered
I looked all over the forum and other sources. It came up in discussion the other day and im curious if anyone knows or can link the exact butt that Shane has been using. The white one with the extension. It looks like one of the cheaper sst cues but im curious which one it actually is. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder too. He used to play with an r360 but now it is kind of a mystery what he plays with

marek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Svb plays with "Cuetec Cynergy 15K Carbon Pearl White" model. Cynergy line of cues will be released to the market in few weeks from the info I have. Hope this helps;) Oh and definitely not a cheapo this one, price tag will be 699eur on these cues in Europe :)

Attachments

• IMG-20190301-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20190301-WA0006.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 879
Last edited:

Fast Guy

Registered
This reply was last May from the Cutec Rep.

Hello

Shane does not use a special custom made cue. His cue actually measures out at 64" because he plays with the Cuetec Smart Extension on the cue at all times So basically he uses a 13-99272 white Prestige Series cue that comes with a fiberglass coated shaft

You can then buy an R360 shaft in any one of 4 shaft diameters, keeping the fiberglass coated shaft to break with.

Thank you and please let me know if you have any additional questions

Jeff Blackoff
Cuetec USA

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This reply was last May from the Cutec Rep.

Hello

Shane does not use a special custom made cue. His cue actually measures out at 64" because he plays with the Cuetec Smart Extension on the cue at all times So basically he uses a 13-99272 white Prestige Series cue that comes with a fiberglass coated shaft

You can then buy an R360 shaft in any one of 4 shaft diameters, keeping the fiberglass coated shaft to break with.

Thank you and please let me know if you have any additional questions

Jeff Blackoff
Cuetec USA
He's been using the new cue for a while now. Had it China and at DCC. I've seen him use an Edge butt also with the cf shaft.

Last edited: