A Few of my Players

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A Few of My Players...Additional Pics

Here are a few of my cues that I currently shoot with. From left to right:
Early Omega DPK (flared butt cap), Early Black Boar and Early Ernie Martinez. Tony upgraded the Boar with a leather wrap, ivory over stainless joint (compression fit) and ferrule-less shaft. It’s now my player and performs like it’s on autopilot.

Attachments

• 17F17F40-8250-41C3-B810-6CA318DBAA10.jpg
    17F17F40-8250-41C3-B810-6CA318DBAA10.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 865
  • IMG_0348.jpg
    IMG_0348.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_0349.jpg
    IMG_0349.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice looking set of cues. Congratulations on the BB update. If I recall correctly, years ago, Minnesota Fats said that a good pool cue is like power steering (for those who are old enough to remember when that was an option on cars). It is great when you find that cue that is that right for you.

bobco729

bobco729
Silver Member
I always liked that Black Boar but now it is super nice with the new upgrades by Tony. All your cues are stunning sir. Bob

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you gentlemen for your kind words. I've had several inquires on the BB cue and it is not for sale at this time.

I have included some close of shots of the BB cue to indulge those folks.

Attachments

• IMG_1075.jpg
    IMG_1075.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 550
  • IMG_1074.jpg
    IMG_1074.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 543

Cezar Morales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are obviously very consistent with your cue collection from your choice of woods design n points .
Impressive collection u got there.
Enjoy shooting the lights out !

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are obviously very consistent with your cue collection from your choice of woods design n points .
Impressive collection u got there.
Enjoy shooting the lights out !

Thank you sir...you are very observant. That BB cue is the most ornate cue I own. All my other cues have very little to no inlay work but I do appreciate nice wood. I'm really a minimalist at heart...:thumbup:

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've had some requests for some additional pics of some of these cues especially the Omega/DPK...see original post

Last edited: