Jackpot Cues

a1712

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Has anyone ever got a definitive answer on who's actually making these? Not a guess, but a solid answer from Dean or Jack. Thanks all, Brian.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Has anyone ever got a definitive answer on who's actually making these? Not a guess, but a solid answer from Dean or Jack. Thanks all, Brian.
这里的雾很浓,很臭
That's pronounced Zhèlǐ de wù hěn nóng, hěn chòu.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FWIW, my Jackpot cue plays damn good.

It wasn't 5 minutes before I read this thread that I took my Jackpot cue out of the case and gave it a coat of Renaissance Wax getting it ready to be played on Sunday.

It plays so good that I have another one coming.

a1712

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looks to me that Dean is reading this thread right now.

He can set the record straight.

Well I've PMed the question to both party's and haven't received a response. I understand fully that Mr. Potter has more pressing business but Dean's on all the time. Brian.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I've PMed the question to both party's and haven't received a response. I understand fully that Mr. Potter has more pressing business but Dean's on all the time. Brian.

Decent chance it is a question those involved don't want to answer.

Not sure why though, the product is all the evidence needed to assess quality and by all accounts, they ain't crap.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As stated in one of our original post as i recall
Jack made the Libra cues with a machinest named Johnny Sanchezwho has
since passed away

Jacks idea and knowledge of playing characteristics has been a big help to
many newer cue makers who have sought advice over the years

Several of them have encouraged Jack to get back in the business and
have offered to be of hel to him with modern finishes ,machinery and different steps while
sticking to Jacks internal ideas etc.

As stated Jack plans to put out a few cues, inexpensive cues to demonstrate that
he can make a great playing cue,a dozen of you guys got the first dozen cues and reported that
he produces a great cue

Jacks plan is to see how you guys report back and then decide if he is willing to make
a large investment of time and machinery into making more.

So to be very specific,Jack is acting in the same capacity he did with the Libra cues, his is not a
hands on machinery operating function but one of supervisory,design and quality control,
This is what we mean when we said Jack made the cues,they are his designs,his creations,his specs
his responsibility,

But now he has actually married his pool cue knowledge with advanced production
and quality techniues. I think one thing you guys have seen is that the shafts were fabulous
and the cues play great,and this is our great concern

This is an expansion on one or more of my early post. It is more than is necessary,and if anyone
is unhappy with t the Zorro they have on order now, contact Dean for an immediate refund

We are confident that you will love your new cue,but if this controversy upsets you,call me for a
quick refund, Simply call and say I want my money back

I can guarantee you no hard feelings

Last edited:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If Dean says Jack made them, why are you questioning it?

My cue plays good, no matter who made it.