Sandbaggin thief !!!

LessThanMike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah no shit! lol. That kid is learning super quick. Wish my game would jump up 2 games that quick.

Without knowing too much about how CPA handicap works, if you started off and had a few bad weeks say against stronger teams or something would that not drop you handicap a lot, and then if you followed up with some good weeks against lower players, would that not spike your average back up? like i said tho, i know nothing of CPA.....

Wagz101

Just so you all know all i play is 6 and 7 up here and i get my @#$ kicked our convenor of our cpa league went away on vacation and there where like 6 scoresheets that where not inputed onto the website so i don't know how i could be sandbagging if that is the case if you do not beleive me talk to john yourself this is bull@$%^ how i win a tourney and get labelled as a sandbagger that is the first tourney i have ever went into and for the record there where a few other players playing below there skill level and i wasn't even at the time i entered the tourney i was a 3 so is that my fault like really like what kind of childish games are these posting somebody facebook like grow up what are we 13 if anybody has any questions about my handycap talk to john c the convenor of our league

chokeacola

Registered
Just so you all know all i play is 6 and 7 up here and i get my @#$ kicked our convenor of our cpa league went away on vacation and there where like 6 scoresheets that where not inputed onto the website so i don't know how i could be sandbagging if that is the case if you do not beleive me talk to john yourself this is bull@$%^ how i win a tourney and get labelled as a sandbagger that is the first tourney i have ever went into and for the record there where a few other players playing below there skill level and i wasn't even at the time i entered the tourney i was a 3 so is that my fault like really like what kind of childish games are these posting somebody facebook like grow up what are we 13 if anybody has any questions about my handycap talk to john c the convenor of our league
ya, let's just dump it all john croft y don't we ! what is he ur father ? nooo it's not ur fault right ? butter wouldn't melt in ur mouth right ? like u had nuttin 2 do wit it right ? it don't matter what u say no mo man ! we know what u r ! :cool:

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Without knowing too much about how CPA handicap works, if you started off and had a few bad weeks say against stronger teams or something would that not drop you handicap a lot, and then if you followed up with some good weeks against lower players, would that not spike your average back up? like i said tho, i know nothing of CPA.....

I don't know either. I can't stand league's...

LessThanMike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know either. I can't stand league's...

I dont mind the cash leagues.. well at least the one around here... Volunteer Run, all cash paid back..cant argue with that at all.. Downside to go out and waste 3 hours or so, to play 5 single games of pool is a little rought, long waits in between games dont help much either... We also had a singles league that was pretty good too that I ran.. 8 games per night against the same opponent, in an out it generally around an hour

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Did you sleep well in the last couple of days? :grin-square:

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Unless you are a new player this session (which we would be able to tell by your CPA number) there is no way anyone goes from 3-5 in 6 weeks. You also have to assume that you wouldnt play each week of the 6 weeks in 8 ball.

Again, my offer still stands, race to our CPA handicap any time you'd like. Hop in the car and head west. Lot more than $800 to be won. Oh, you'll need to bring an updated info sheet with you, just incase you go up 2 more rankings and have to spot me a game.

I <3 CPA Sandbaggers!

Cardinal_Syn

Julz
Silver Member
Why is there a need to bring the league operator in this?:confused: He has nothing to do with this really..clearly the person at fault I would think is the TD himself. He was the person that gave the go ahead so I Don't know why no one is question him?

nibz

Registered
I haven't....this thread has got me hooked and more drama than a soap opera lol:eek:uttahere:

lol so true, to both your posts actually, dont blame John, he`s done nothing wrong and is tryin to get to the bottom of this

[edit] actually i change one thing, don`t blame the TD... he`s actually been a victim in this... he trusted people, and they took advantage of him.

tarcisio

Registered
Hey Galleyman... If I'm correct, you played as a 5 in this tournament and yet you are on matt's cpa team as a 7.... did you also jump 2 spots in 6 weeks? Also how is your kawartha pool league coming along guys? It most be great being 9's there. Oh yeah the highest handicap is a 10....right?! Wait..... it must be a typing mistake right... Maybe I got the names wrong??lol no no I got it.... The league operators went to Trinindad and tobago for the carnival, but then realized that they went on the wrong month so they decided to stay there for the whole month of november, then they swam towards venezuela where they camped out with the venezuelan guerillas. After being shot at from the military they decided to hop in a truck heading towards columbia where they had tea and biscuits with the Medellin Cartel. After Receiving some partying gifts from the cartel they decided to bike to Ecuador where they strapped Sea turtles to their shoes and headed up north to the states. reaching the states in mid december they were greeted by the coast guard where they were detained for having crystalline tropane alkaloid. After a few lashings in guatanamo they were flewn first class to canada just to update the standings for the week of Jan 4th.....is that about right??? Or did I miss leave something out...hahahahaha. What a joke.lol.

JD_Hogg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Working night shifts suck, but threads like this make them suck just that little bit less. :)

chokeacola

Registered
Hey Galleyman... If I'm correct, you played as a 5 in this tournament and yet you are on matt's cpa team as a 7.... did you also jump 2 spots in 6 weeks? Also how is your kawartha pool league coming along guys? It most be great being 9's there. Oh yeah the highest handicap is a 10....right?! Wait..... it must be a typing mistake right... Maybe I got the names wrong??lol no no I got it.... The league operators went to Trinindad and tobago for the carnival, but then realized that they went on the wrong month so they decided to stay there for the whole month of november, then they swam towards venezuela where they camped out with the venezuelan guerillas. After being shot at from the military they decided to hop in a truck heading towards columbia where they had tea and biscuits with the Medellin Cartel. After Receiving some partying gifts from the cartel they decided to bike to Ecuador where they strapped Sea turtles to their shoes and headed up north to the states. reaching the states in mid december they were greeted by the coast guard where they were detained for having crystalline tropane alkaloid. After a few lashings in guatanamo they were flewn first class to canada just to update the standings for the week of Jan 4th.....is that about right??? Or did I miss leave something out...hahahahaha. What a joke.lol.

oooohhh wait, IT GETS BETTER !!!! MATT WAGAR IS NOT ONLY A CAPTAIN, BUT AN ACTUAL 8 IN THIS KAWARTHA POOL LEAGUE !!! LMFAO....... NICE........I REALLY TRUST YA NOW ? LOL :rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1:

Galleyman

Registered

Hey Taz, Kawartha Pool league is a bush league, alot of weak players. Our CPA is more condensed with stronger players. No, I was a six that went up to a seven last wednesday, but since Jack reid played one lower I thought I would too, plus a few others. By the way Taz, if you ever want to play for anything give me a post, untill then shut your mouth and grow up!

vladmin

Break'em dry !
Silver Member
doesnt matter who it is, he informed us ahead of time he was heading on vacation and the sheets would be processed when he got back, anyway he was a 3 before he left, and a 5 after 6 scoresheets. ppl do fluctuate in handicap you know.

It actually does matter a lot who that person is. You can't say that that's how you run a business. You go away for 6 weeks and leave everything in the hands of ... faith ?

vladmin

Break'em dry !
Silver Member
Why is there a need to bring the league operator in this?:confused: He has nothing to do with this really..clearly the person at fault I would think is the TD himself. He was the person that gave the go ahead so I Don't know why no one is question him?

Well, the league operator should be the one responsible for making sure that people dont jump 2 levels in 6 weeks. As per the CPA manual, whoever does that could be expelled from the league for sandbagging. Or something along the lines...

At the same time, if the league operator goes on vacation (which he is most definitely entitled to) he should get his lackeys to take care of how the league is running. But, judging by the people who are below him in the hierarchy, there is no hope for that ...

vladmin

Break'em dry !
Silver Member
Hey Taz, Kawartha Pool league is a bush league, alot of weak players. Our CPA is more condensed with stronger players. No, I was a six that went up to a seven last wednesday, but since Jack reid played one lower I thought I would too, plus a few others. By the way Taz, if you ever want to play for anything give me a post, untill then shut your mouth and grow up!

LOL, that just speaks to how honest you guys are.

tarcisio

Registered

I'll play you a race to 10 for a friendly $50 in 8 ball. Tap rules. at On cue next thursday at 8 pm. take it or leave.

tarcisio

Registered

On another note I don't see why you got to bring Jack into this, He's got nothing to do with this posting and He does play in tap. That is his skill level in tap. You on the other hand decided to tell people that you were a 5 when already you are atleast a 6. Am I missing something hear????
You tell me to shut up and grow up but yet your the one coming up with all these stories. Oh and yeah, you told me that I should break and run more often...on one of your posts. Maybe I should follow your lead and every tourny I join I'll tell them that I'm a 5.lol. Man your FUNNY!!! oh and by the way I'm sur that there are alot of other players that would love to play you. So If your game is so strong you should invite all the other shooters in on some of your hot action.... and hey you can bring Matt to be your backer, I heard he's got some extra $$$ in his back pocket.

p.s. Don't worry I'm not going to ask for a spot. Although you might be a better player then me, I will still play you heads up.