Possible $100,000 match: Shaw vs. Shane or Shaw/Filler vs. Skylar/Bergman !?!

HelloBaby-

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well rumors are spreading on FB that Shaw calling out anyone including SVB for a race to 100 or a double with Filler vs. (maybe) Skylar/Bergman. The bet is $100,000. Anyone with inside info ? :thumbup:

Last edited:

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rumors

Gotta love rumors. They never end and never will. Did any one see a Face Book post by Shaw stating this?

If Shane ever plays any one a long race again I hope he does it by him self and not as a team event. I hope this rumor comes true.

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would love to see Shane take Shaw's ego down a notch or two.

Filler would need 20 games from Shane in 10-ball to 100.

HelloBaby-

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gotta love rumors. They never end and never will. Did any one see a Face Book post by Shaw stating this?

If Shane ever plays any one a long race again I hope he does it by him self and not as a team event. I hope this rumor comes true.

Image borrowed from a guy...
24862401_1894146550600591_1880053903452820507_n.jpg

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Big deal for 100K. Both will have stakehorses. I'd rather see them play for 20K each of ALL their own money. Johnnyt

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member
I like the race to 100. The long race gives Shane a chance to settle in and get comfortable. When that happens ha has a gear no one else has. I would even ppv that one.
We sure that was really Shaw though? It appears as though written by some punk kid in junior high.

jeffj2h

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There were a lot of races to 100 and they were usually blowouts by half way through. I’d rather see 3 races to 30.

Sent from my iPad using AzBilliards Forums

snucar

World Snucar Champion
Silver Member
This is what happens when you don't pay attention in English class.

Stay in school, kids.

Just try to imagine Shaw and Appleton working at the 911 Call Center! Only a miracle can save you!

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nothing against Bergman as i think he is a helluva player. In doubles I would prefer to see svb and Strickland.

What's with all this lets change it to 30 ? Every time svb loses in the cup every one says yea but lets see what they do in a race to 100 for xxx number of dollars .

JohnnyOzone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nothing against Bergman as i think he is a helluva player. In doubles I would prefer to see svb and Strickland..

Dude! I was just going to post this! I wish I had 100K laying around for a winner breaks race to whatever with Earl & Shane

Prey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shaw and Filler will have no problems with anyone. Filler also does not need a spot from Shane in any race.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would love to see some high dollar match ups with Shaw or Filler versus top Americanos!!!

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
Filler also does not need a spot from Shane in any race.

You'll go broke betting that, I can assure you.

He shoots straight, I grant you that, but the game is not 100% about shooting straight. It's about how he stands up to adversity. And nobody saw him stand up to any adversity as the Americans basically handed the Mosconi Cup to him.

Get him in a long set against Shane, and we'll see how he stands up with Shane puts a 6 or 7 pack on him on a tough table. You just saw him free-stroking in the Mosconi Cup due to lack of real pressure.

MUCH better players than Filler have gotten their nuts shot straight in by Shane.

Short Bus Russ

Prey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If it ever happens Russ I will gladly take your money. Filler is the real deal and anyone who has followed his career knows this. There is not 1 american player, that can beat him, for the cash in any rotation game.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If it ever happens Russ I will gladly take your money. Filler is the real deal and anyone who has followed his career knows this. There is not 1 american player, that can beat him, for the cash in any rotation game.

I'd take Shane in 10b all day long.

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

If you really believe this then lets me and you agree that if shane plays filler in the next two years in a head up match,i,ve got shane for 1k even(regardless of what length the race is or whether its 9 or 10 ball. Bet?

hon400ex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can someone explain what he was saying about Alex? I didn't understand.
Thanks,
Andy

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member

Something about a fool and his money...

I honestly think it's funny that you think that.
-because it is.
funny.