Now! Free HD live stream, Winner-take-all, $500 buy-in, $4000 for 1st place

HelloBaby-

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
oops, read it too quick, I didn't even recognize it lol, with the accents they are different names :)

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if thats $4000 USD, thats A LOT of money in VN. A laborer makes maybe $5-10/day. And at $10/day, thats considered big money.

ctran

You watch me.
Silver Member
Is everyone from there named Nguyen Thanh?

lol, some, Nguyen is the most common family name, then Thanh is very popular for first name or middle name also

It's like watching paint dry.....

agree with you, they play too slow, normally they play faster, but this is first time playing such event for them. pain to watch sometimes, especially if they miss

if thats $4000 USD, thats A LOT of money in VN. A laborer makes maybe $5-10/day. And at $10/day, thats considered big money.

$500 is common monthly salary of office staffs, but in this event most played with shareholders, backers, only 1 played with 100% his own money... afaik

PaulieB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I watched for 15 minutes and learned 4 bad habits before I closed the window. Dang those guys were making poor choices!

ctran

You watch me.
Silver Member
I watched for 15 minutes and learned 4 bad habits before I closed the window. Dang those guys were making poor choices!

Please share what bad habits you see, I would not want to learn from those players' game and choices but they are top pros here, granted no where near international level

Last edited: