Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale > For Sale Items
Reload this Page 4 Point Titlist Conversion By Andy Gilbert + J Flowers Case! (FOR SALE)

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
4 Point Titlist Conversion By Andy Gilbert + J Flowers Case! (FOR SALE)
Old
  (#1)
brianna187
BRIANNA SINCE 1988
brianna187 has a reputation beyond reputebrianna187 has a reputation beyond reputebrianna187 has a reputation beyond reputebrianna187 has a reputation beyond reputebrianna187 has a reputation beyond reputebrianna187 has a reputation beyond reputebrianna187 has a reputation beyond reputebrianna187 has a reputation beyond reputebrianna187 has a reputation beyond reputebrianna187 has a reputation beyond reputebrianna187 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

4 Point Titlist Conversion By Andy Gilbert + J Flowers Case! (FOR SALE) - 08-05-2015, 08:27 AM

4 Point Titlist Conversion By Andy Gilbert PLUS J FLOWERS CASE! (Worth $375.00)

$1,800 Free Shipping CONUS ONLY

I AM SELLING THIS GILBERT CONVERSION AND THE J FLOWERS CASE FOR THE SAME $1800.00 PRICE!

I emailed Andy about this cue. I received his reply, I added a photo of his letter to this post.

This is a 4 point Titlist conversion cue made by Andy Gilbert.
It has 56 pieces of ivory inlay
Ivory Joints
2 Ivory rings - one at the butt, and one at the A joint.
It also has 2 silver nickle rings at the A joint.
It has an old Brunswick brown bumper
It come with White with Green Speck Irish Linen Wrap.
3/8-10 pin

Both shafts are 3.8
Butt is 15.2

NO TRADES on this cue.

This gorgeous case is one of earlier ones that John made. I sent a message to John to find out exactly when it was made, but I was told it is one of his earlier pieces. It is fully hand tooled. I have used this case for storing cues and it sat in the closet. It has a few minor scuffs here or there, normal gentle storage wear. It is a 2 x 4, holding 2 butts and 4 shafts.

These cases go for 375 - 400. Today you can have this beauty for $FREE shipped to your door! With the ANDY GILBERT CUE!

You can private message me or can call me to discuss this cue at 517-677-1468.

This is a link to the case on Jphn's web site http://www.jbcases.com/jflowers2008010.html

Thanks-
Lee
Attached Images

Tags
4 point, andy gilbert, conversion, cue, gilbert

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: