why is Nullus lying and still posting on AZ

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Thanks Mike, I hope you're doing well. Are you getting a bump in action on the site?

Go GOLD baby!

Surprisingly, it hasn't really picked up compared to the same time frame last year. I do think part of that is limitations of the site itself. I am working on the latest version of the site, and will be very interested in seeing how traffic changes when we have actual mobile pages.

Mike

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Surprisingly, it hasn't really picked up compared to the same time frame last year. I do think part of that is limitations of the site itself. I am working on the latest version of the site, and will be very interested in seeing how traffic changes when we have actual mobile pages.

Mike

That will be great - looking forward to it! Good luck Mike, we'll keep it going.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

Mike

any chance we will be able to see tournament brackets when its fixed? :thumbup: