Butt Extension & Bumper Solutions

simmupilli

Registered
I am in the process of acquiring myself a predator 2 first edition butt and the only setback I have is that Predator say that the QR Extension and bumper does not fit the old butts.

Are there any kind of solutions for this? It doesn't have to be matching for predator extension, but I would love the possibility of adding extensions on the butt.

I hope this is the correct place for this thread and if there is one similar to this already, let me know (and I will delete this).

Thank you.

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am in the process of acquiring myself a predator 2 first edition butt and the only setback I have is that Predator say that the QR Extension and bumper does not fit the old butts.

Are there any kind of solutions for this? It doesn't have to be matching for predator extension, but I would love the possibility of adding extensions on the butt.

I hope this is the correct place for this thread and if there is one similar to this already, let me know (and I will delete this).

Thank you.

Have a cuemaker bore out the the butt of the cue and glue in a phenolic or Juma plug and thread that M15x1.5