2006-2007 DCC AZB Room Banner Raffle

cueandcushion

Cue & Cushion_STL_MO
Silver Member
I am just glad you got Landon Shuffet to sign it. He has been a fixture down there for all the 5 years I have been going down. It wouldnt be the same without seeing his height change and his game get better. Stan is always beaming with pride...as he should be. I will take 10 tickets. I will tell whoever wins it if they are interested in selling they should put it on Ebay. I would be interested in bidding if they dont want it. I am sure some room operators would love to have it and they would get the price up there!

T

Timberly

cueandcushion said:
I am just glad you got Landon Shuffet to sign it.
There's actually more names on the banner than are listed. Some just aren't legible. Last yr the banner was on the wall in the room and we just asked pro's to go in and sign it. This yr I took it to the booth with me because of the great location right by the tournament room entrance and I wrote down the names of everyone I got to sign it. I'm trying to make out some more names that aren't on the list.

T

Timberly

Hal said:
It's also signed by AZers that were present. Correct?
No. The large banner on the wall outside of the room was signed by members.

This is a smaller version of that large banner that's only signed by the pro's. (sorry LS).

BANKONIT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tickets

Put Me In For Ten Tickets. Will There Still Be Ticket Sales Once The Set # Of Tickets Are Asked For?

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
BANKONIT said:
Put Me In For Ten Tickets. Will There Still Be Ticket Sales Once The Set # Of Tickets Are Asked For?

Bank-man,
There is no set # of tickets (just a minimum; which we are already close to exceeding).

I think we will offer tickets for about a month; then select the winner once all the money has been collected.