Just for your information.

houmatroy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did you invent the adjustable pocket Glen? ;)

5" for me.

3.75" with big "points" for everyone else please. :)

I may be on the right track.... just not sure to where

Be cool to have a remote control to widen on your shots then close em back when it's your opponents turn..:grin:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That plan is not ready to be disclosed yet, still waiting on a few other factors to evolve:cool:

Damn! I hope it has to do with tacos. They are so good, they may be the perfect food.

Pho is good too, but you can't walk around with it or put it in a pocket.

I know many folks say pizza is their fave, but they are wrong, tacos are where its at.

Mmmm, tacos.

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The black trim you're talking about is the Brunswick bearing plate turn table under the feet first, used to spin the leg levelers to level the table. Don't need them with a GC1 if your legs are not adjustable.

Glen

Are theses for sale? Where? Pricing?

They will allow the leg to spin by hand allowing leveling? or have to take some weight off leg?

Glen is this something that you have fabricated? and sell?

Thanks

Note: I/net search yielded no results.:confused:

jerry hobgood

Rug Protection

I just figured I'd make a post that would at least pertain to all GC4 owners as to how to fix the frame problem permanently, as I know this is a common problem on all GC4's. I cut a 6' piece of 1 1/4" angle iron into 16" lenths and drilled each piece as you see in the pictures. Then mounted it with 1/4" x 1 1/4" lag screws. And to give ideas to home owners with a pool table, or a table on the way, and how to avoid the compressed dents in their thick carpeting/padding as I know quite a few homes have tables on carpeting like this carpet is in the pictures.

Glen

Glenn,
IF I use a thin wool (dury) rug w/ say 1/4" thk. pad and your 3/8" plywd. disk w/ x number of roof nails, should this work for me. I have a new to me
GCIII Pro. Also, what is the black disk which your table leg sits in w/ turned up lip, a plastic coffee can lid?
Thanks for response to jerry_hobgood@bellsouth.net as I'm new member and stil get hung up trying to enter site.
PS Wouldn't I need a flat piece of, say, 26 ga. galv. metal btwn. pad bot. and my nice wood floor for protection for sharp nail heads which I might grid flat after nailing?
Thx in advance.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Glenn,
IF I use a thin wool (dury) rug w/ say 1/4" thk. pad and your 3/8" plywd. disk w/ x number of roof nails, should this work for me. I have a new to me
GCIII Pro. Also, what is the black disk which your table leg sits in w/ turned up lip, a plastic coffee can lid?
Thanks for response to jerry_hobgood@bellsouth.net as I'm new member and stil get hung up trying to enter site.
PS Wouldn't I need a flat piece of, say, 26 ga. galv. metal btwn. pad bot. and my nice wood floor for protection for sharp nail heads which I might grid flat after nailing?
Thx in advance.

I'm not quite sure what you're asking here, is your table sitting on a wood floor?....if so, you wouldn't need to keep the weight of the legs off the carpet to keep from crushing down the carpet...because you don't have any carpet....help me understand your question a little better please:grin:

Colormegone2002

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Opening old thread

OK, here's the deal.9 ft Gandy big G. The feet naturally are shaped different than the GC

so, can leg levelers be put on this table just like the GC has or do I just need to cut to the

same shape as the feet on this Gandy.?

My table has been in the same place for about a year,it's starting to roll off now and I've

got it torn apart right now to fix it. When I go to level it on the carpet (without RKC foot

design) , do I need to worry about it not having the weight of the slates on it?

Do you all suggest I build the plywood feet w/nails and then start leveling? That

way I have the weight of the slate issue out of the way.

Glen I know you're a busy guy but if you have the time, I'd like to be able to speak

with you about a couple of these questions. IF, you happen to see this post.

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I Hope to bring this thread back to life with a couple of questions! Glen it was mentioned that the GC 1's have there own inherent problems if you would please expound on that a I would be appreciative! Also I have not begun my search yet for the Brunswick bearing plate turn table but I wanted to see what you think of this- there are 1000 pound lazy Susan bearings that can bought and I was thinking of making a leg plate of sorts along the line of what you created do you think it would work, of course there would be one for each leg! I am also going to be buying the metal to reinforce the wood base but I also see that there are wooden gussets that have been installed as well! Are the gussets also needed to help with sag of the base? Or do they work in tandem? I would truly be thankful for your input! This will most likely be my last table and want to get it right from the start so I don't have to redo the process!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I Hope to bring this thread back to life with a couple of questions! Glen it was mentioned that the GC 1's have there own inherent problems if you would please expound on that a I would be appreciative! Also I have not begun my search yet for the Brunswick bearing plate turn table but I wanted to see what you think of this- there are 1000 pound lazy Susan bearings that can bought and I was thinking of making a leg plate of sorts along the line of what you created do you think it would work, of course there would be one for each leg! I am also going to be buying the metal to reinforce the wood base but I also see that there are wooden gussets that have been installed as well! Are the gussets also needed to help with sag of the base? Or do they work in tandem? I would truly be thankful for your input! This will most likely be my last table and want to get it right from the start so I don't have to redo the process!

Just call me, it's easier to talk rather than type. 702-927-5689

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Real…. Will carpet spacer work with Diamond Pro base… circumference wise?