Pechauer sponsorship

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It seems almost every Jr player has a Pechauer cue, is that the only maker supporting and sponsoring Jr players? Is it equipment only sponsorship or does he help pay for the travel?

mr.vmax

Tim's Cues And Supplies
Silver Member
from what I have seen its mainly just the cues, awesome people and company

billiarded

BEF
Silver Member
It seems almost every Jr player has a Pechauer cue, is that the only maker supporting and sponsoring Jr players? Is it equipment only sponsorship or does he help pay for the travel?

That's a good observation. Pechauer is a HUGE supporter of juniors. They officially sponsor a handful of the top junior players and choose 1-2 new kids each year to sponsor but I know they have helped out many in the past. I wish there were more supporters like them in the industries.

I know Jacoby has also helped out a lot with the juniors, working together with Melissa Little, and Chris Byrne built a cue for Nicole Keeney when she was a junior as well.

Great topic :)

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a good observation. Pechauer is a HUGE supporter of juniors. They officially sponsor a handful of the top junior players and choose 1-2 new kids each year to sponsor but I know they have helped out many in the past. I wish there were more supporters like them in the industries.

I know Jacoby has also helped out a lot with the juniors, working together with Melissa Little, and Chris Byrne built a cue for Nicole Keeney when she was a junior as well.

Great topic :)

When I was at Nationals last year (our first one) with my son, I noticed a LOT of kids had Pechauer cues, and they all said they were sponsored by them. My son is getting to a B level in skill, just turned 13, if he did not like his Players cue so much, I'd look into getting him into the Pechauer camp :) Maybe I'll see if Players wants to support him, his game is good enough now that Mike Dechaine was impressed with how he plays for his age. We see him often at Snookers in RI.

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Killer

Alex is a killer player man. Keep'm on the table and he will get a high level very soon. He has a good stroke, good balance, nice swing.

Keep up the good work guys!
Go Go Alex:)

ba2can

TOBS
Silver Member
i agree with Devorator... with practice and mind conditioning and the right guidance, i am sure Alex can go a long way... from what i see Alex is very skilled already...i would recommend a low deflection shaft for more advanced positional shot making.