Ivory joint schon tributes

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
are running a few days late

i have been told that i will get them this week

i am as eager as anyone to get mine,i sent schon 8 ivory joints 10 years ago and i about to get my own cue this week

my apologies for the month or so delay,which,all things considered is
as good as service gets

dean

jmf041

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
what do these Ivory Schon Tributes look like and how much will they cost?

you clearly ave not been here very long have you?... Dean does not need pictures and any schon he is selling it is going to be stunning.. Though Im curous as to what tribute it is to..

after seeing your limited edition line of hoppe tributes I got my own

Hope you enjoy your cues guys hope they coe out like the rest of the cues dean sells!

Devilish48

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
you clearly ave not been here very long have you?... Dean does not need pictures and any schon he is selling it is going to be stunning.. Though Im curous as to what tribute it is to..

after seeing your limited edition line of hoppe tributes I got my own

Hope you enjoy your cues guys hope they coe out like the rest of the cues dean sells!

They are going to be Craig Peterson Tributes with ivory over steel (a first for Schon) joints. There are pictures of the Peterson cue being used for the tribute in another post WAY back. As for the person who asked about cost, all of these were sold out many months ago.

Chris

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
there may be one left,but i won't know until next week

i really appreciate the support i have gotten in these projects
not only have the cues been great in the previous tributes ,but also these cue buyers
have been the greatest.

it has been the most fun i ever had with cues.it is a pleasure to work with people who are happy with what they buy

schon does such good work that they deserve a lot of credit

10 years ago i sent 8 ivory joints to schon to get them to make me ivory jointed cues,it took until now to get evan to make these.

i don't know if he will make me any further cues with ivory joints ,but if he does,i want to make something different

if you would like to get one,send me a pm(they will not be like these as each edition is limited to only a very small number)

thanks for all the fun,i am eager to get mine
dean

JimU

Registered
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Well, I'm kind of glad these tributes were delayed. I am headed to TS (amateur with a big heart to win). I would have been tempted to use mine and as we all know you should never use new equipment in a tournament. I would have been faced with a larger choice, whether to use the leather wrap or maybe the only linnen wrap being made. Cheers!

JonTravisTaylor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Can't wait to get mine either! If it plays as good as I think it will I am going to put an elephant ear wrap on it!! Sweet!