OTC supplements

Stroking

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone using or recommend any over the counter supplements for focus and anxiety/nerves?

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jack-daniel-s-tennessee-whiskey-1-75l-8.jpg

KenRobbins

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm a believer in a healthy balance. I don't exercise as much as I should, but I watch what I eat. Your health would be better off in the long run.

In the mornings I mix my greens with my protein shake (Syntha-6) and just the protein shake with the sleeping pill 30 minutes before bedtime.

Take my multi's with breakfast and dinner. Whenever someone pisses me off or need the extra focus I take the Ashwagandha.

If that's to much, try a line of cocaine. lol

Attachments

• 20190721_195907.jpg
    20190721_195907.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 432
  • 20190721_200050.jpg
    20190721_200050.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 436

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Get yourself some legal weed. You can walk in and tell 'em you want some for anxiety/nerves and they'll load you up. I recommend Colorado!

KenRobbins

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Get yourself some legal weed. You can walk in and tell 'em you want some for anxiety/nerves and they'll load you up. I recommend Colorado!

Yes, that's definitely an option. Some states it's legal to smoke weed, but it's still illegal to drive while using and you can get a DUI.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Might want to do some research on that , fact is that the admittances into hospitals there from affects of weed is up like 800 pct most are anxiety based ,,
this isn't Woodstock weed its 10 times or better more powerful

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
might want to do some research on that , fact is that the admittances into hospitals there from affects of weed is up like 800 pct most are anxiety based ,,
this isn't woodstock weed its 10 times or better more powerful

1561575670586_reefer.jpeg

Last edited:

nataddrho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I second the weed, or more specifically, CBD products. I'm lucky enough to live in Massachusetts.