The Lion Alex Pagulayan vs T-Rex Tony Chohan HUGE Action Match Nov. 15-18th

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey terry i asked both in this thread and in pm a month ago, is the PPV live only?
Ray is going to try and do a replay loop of each days session play. And have it run overnight

The key word is TRY, since the replay will be running while he's at room sleeping no guarantee it will work properly.

If something happens like some type of internet drop or something nobody there to reset the stream. :shrug:

Should be fine, the last few times he looped the replay all night it worked great with no issues. :)

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Django Francisco Bustamante vs The Shredder Danny Smith

One Pocket $10,000 entry each, races to 10 best two out of three sets.

This match will be streamed same time as the Chohan vs Pagulayan match.

It will be on channel #2 and all premium members get full access to both events no extra charge.

Stream purchase details at www.PoolActionTV.com

Copy of Football (5) smaller.jpg

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t understand why Terry doesn’t answer my question.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One Pocket Fans around the Globe are pumped up about this match :dance:

Starts tomorrow 4pm central

Jeremy Junes and Billy Incardona doing expert commentary breaking down all the shots and strategies. :clapping:

Tune in and sweat the best One Pocket Players on the planet

buuufffss.jpg

Last edited:

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One Pocket Fans around the Globe are pumped up about this match :dance:

Starts tomorrow 4pm central

Jeremy Junes and Billy Incardona doing expert commentary breaking down all the shots and strategies. :clapping:

Tune in and sweat the best One Pocket Players on the planet

View attachment 505193

I know some pool players like to get high but that is ridiculous!:grin:

july9x

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes I have done that but not the most reliable.

As far as I see, the only way to stream is using a web browser, such as Google Chrome on a laptop/desktop computer (PC & Mac both work fine)

AppleTV doesn't have a web browser, it only run whatever apps that are built-in and compatible with it.

I tried to stream on iPhone so I can mirror it to a TV via AppleTV/Airplay (tried Safari and Chrome) it wasn't good

Only way reliable way to stream through a web browser on a mobile device is through Youtube, ask if they can embed the stream on youtube so you can watch it on iphone and mirror to appleTV

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As far as I see, the only way to stream is using a web browser, such as Google Chrome on a laptop/desktop computer (PC & Mac both work fine)

AppleTV doesn't have a web browser, it only run whatever apps that are built-in and compatible with it.

I tried to stream on iPhone so I can mirror it to a TV via AppleTV/Airplay (tried Safari and Chrome) it wasn't good

Only way reliable way to stream through a web browser on a mobile device is through Youtube, ask if they can embed the stream on youtube so you can watch it on iphone and mirror to appleTV

This is exactly the results I have had. Viewing the stream on my iPhone or iPad works fine. When trying to mirror it to an Apple TV it gets sketchy. Viewing it on a web browser also works just fine. I think I will just use a laptop with an HDMI output and feed my TV from that. I just think these streaming services should offer a clean way to view it directly on a big screen. Youtube would be nice since most TV’s these days are smart (not so smart?).

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Is it true that they’re gonna arm wrestle for first break?

....I like Tony here

CptBurbagio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tony survives a grind of a second game to tie it at one. A bit sloppy so far, with scratches largely dictating the early outcomes.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tony survives a grind of a second game to tie it at one. A bit sloppy so far, with scratches largely dictating the early outcomes.
Billy and JJ are great in the commentary booth.

You really can learn something listening to these guys.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 436