Texas State BCA tournament
Old
  (#1)
BigDeal52
Don Pearce
BigDeal52 has a reputation beyond reputeBigDeal52 has a reputation beyond reputeBigDeal52 has a reputation beyond reputeBigDeal52 has a reputation beyond reputeBigDeal52 has a reputation beyond reputeBigDeal52 has a reputation beyond reputeBigDeal52 has a reputation beyond reputeBigDeal52 has a reputation beyond reputeBigDeal52 has a reputation beyond reputeBigDeal52 has a reputation beyond reputeBigDeal52 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Texas State BCA tournament - 04-02-2019, 07:35 PM

Tournament is streaming now and thru the weekend. Go to www.badboysbp.com and click on the TV tab. It goes off and on between the matches so you need to look at the brackets to figure out when it will go live again.

I love my Jacoby Edge Hybrid

Old
  (#2)
gypsy_soul
AzB Silver Member
gypsy_soul has a reputation beyond reputegypsy_soul has a reputation beyond reputegypsy_soul has a reputation beyond reputegypsy_soul has a reputation beyond reputegypsy_soul has a reputation beyond reputegypsy_soul has a reputation beyond reputegypsy_soul has a reputation beyond reputegypsy_soul has a reputation beyond reputegypsy_soul has a reputation beyond reputegypsy_soul has a reputation beyond reputegypsy_soul has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-05-2019, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal52 View Post
Tournament is streaming now and thru the weekend. Go to www.badboysbp.com and click on the TV tab. It goes off and on between the matches so you need to look at the brackets to figure out when it will go live again.
Where is this at and anyone want some action I'll drive out this weekend it's raining so I'm stuck inside !

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: