My new player form Capone!

irish

Poppy Ridge Golf Course
Silver Member
Just thought I would share my new Capone with everyone! Steel Joint hits wonderful!

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

Thanks for looking,
John

irish

Poppy Ridge Golf Course
Silver Member
Kevin Lindstrom said:
Great cue, thanks for posting up the pictures. How does this joint configuration hit for you?

This is one of the best hitting cues I have played with! It kinda feels like a stiff R. Black steel jointed cue and a Capone Wood to wood! Really awesome! Nice crisp hit with a soft feel. If that makes any sense at all!

John

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Capone

Nice cue Irish! Man, those points are so long they are borderline Lambros. I bet that SS joint and that big pin make this cue hit nice and solid.

bells

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love those points long and sharp.Also you dont see too many SS joints from Capone. Great looking cue..................

irish

Poppy Ridge Golf Course
Silver Member
bells said:
I love those points long and sharp.Also you dont see too many SS joints from Capone. Great looking cue..................

First one he has done that is full SS. Not just a Sleeve!

TONYJR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nice looking cue.
capones hit great.
i've got 2 and they're my main player
congrats ! !

bells

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
irish said:
First one he has done that is full SS. Not just a Sleeve!
Ah ok ............... I went back and looked at your pics the steel is thicker than his other steel joints........too cool. I have a Capone and love the hit and the feel of the cue. I honestly think it is one of the if not the best cue I have ever hit with. Congrats on your cue it really is sharp looking cue......

irish

Poppy Ridge Golf Course
Silver Member
bells said:
Ah ok ............... I went back and looked at your pics the steel is thicker than his other steel joints........too cool. I have a Capone and love the hit and the feel of the cue. I honestly think it is one of the if not the best cue I have ever hit with. Congrats on your cue it really is sharp looking cue......

Thank you! I love his cues! If your going to Vegas in May, hit me up! You can see it in person and feel this fantastic cue play! (anyone)