Lessons with Lance Cowles, Scott Lee

CraigVW

Registered
At SBE met up with Lance and Scott Lee at the Simonis booth, we were all just talking and I decided to have Lance come down to Classic Billiards to give me some one pocket lessons. We agreed to meet up at 7pm and he showed up early and we got right into the lessons. Shortly after Scott Lee showed up and was kind enough to take my girlfriend on the table next to us and give her some lessons to help with her game as well. Scott did this out of the kindness of his heart and didn't ask or want anything. He spent over 2 hours instructing and shooting around with her and I tip my hat off to him for that. Meanwhile, Lance and I were getting into the one pocket lessons and he showed me many shots and strategy that drastically will improve my game. Lance also gave me more than I bargained for and didn't charge me extra for extra time, he really was enthusiastic and wanted to help. Both these guys are very knowledgeable and if you're looking for lessons at a reasonable price consider either of these gentleman and you won't regret it. Also, Jamison Neu was playing with me earlier and showing me lots of cool shots and things as well so hats off to him as well👍

SFC9ball

JimBaker PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
At SBE met up with Lance and Scott Lee at the Simonis booth, we were all just talking and I decided to have Lance come down to Classic Billiards to give me some one pocket lessons. We agreed to meet up at 7pm and he showed up early and we got right into the lessons. Shortly after Scott Lee showed up and was kind enough to take my girlfriend on the table next to us and give her some lessons to help with her game as well. Scott did this out of the kindness of his heart and didn't ask or want anything. He spent over 2 hours instructing and shooting around with her and I tip my hat off to him for that. Meanwhile, Lance and I were getting into the one pocket lessons and he showed me many shots and strategy that drastically will improve my game. Lance also gave me more than I bargained for and didn't charge me extra for extra time, he really was enthusiastic and wanted to help. Both these guys are very knowledgeable and if you're looking for lessons at a reasonable price consider either of these gentleman and you won't regret it. Also, Jamison Neu was playing with me earlier and showing me lots of cool shots and things as well so hats off to him as well👍

It Doesn't get much better then that, having Scott and Lance doing what they do.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A tip of the hat to Jamison Neu, who was in charge of the Simonis/Aramith booth for the SBE! Jamison is a great host, truly loves the game, and keeps everybody in stiches for hours! Add to that, he can PLAY too! LOL Lance and I really enjoyed giving free lessons all weekend! Maybe we'll get a chance to do it again at another show or tournament! Thanks to Ivan Lee for letting us "set up shop" in his booth at the SBE!

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com