alien in a strange land
Silver Member
I don't like those envelopes next to threads. :confused:
And I don't like new smilling faces:mad:

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Sorry, we have another install of this software running on the server and it was hacked because it was not running the newest version. I didn't want that to happen here, so I upgraded both that one and this one.

Working on getting vBookie installed here now.

Mike

BAZARUS said:

cueball1950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Change is good

AzHousePro said:
Sorry, we have another install of this software running on the server and it was hacked because it was not running the newest version. I didn't want that to happen here, so I upgraded both that one and this one.

Working on getting vBookie installed here now.

Mike

Change is good MIke. Just leave it the way it is....................mike

Gregg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BAZARUS said:

I am a MB member on many MBs, and I am happy to report that this MB is the most advanced in terms of user interface, easy of use, ect. Very nicely done.

DougT

Illustrated Principles
Nice, Shorty! Nothing better than poking fun at yourself!

Branded could be your new nickname. I can hear the theme song from the TV series now...

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike

Like the look.
The Remember Me does not appear to work - have log in everytime I get back on the forum.

Thanks,
Myron

9 Ball Girl

aka Wendy
Silver Member
I hadn't seen this thread before posting mine on the NPR thread but I LOVE IT!

(I also love IconCue's avatar too!)

The Hamster

David Malone
Silver Member
alpine9430 said:
Mike

Like the look.
The Remember Me does not appear to work - have log in everytime I get back on the forum.

Me too... very annoying. (I logged back in and checked off 'remember me' and now it seems to).

Also when I do a 'New Posts' and read one, the topic doesn't show as 'read' (used to go to a light blue font) anymore...

Last edited:

BAZARUS

alien in a strange land
Silver Member
Well I decided that I like one thing and that is this green light when am online:cool:

mechanic/player

Silver Member
I think everyone will be happy with the new look. It's identical to my other favorite forum at corral.net (mustang 5.0 tech stuff) and it works great over there.